Chapter 8

Qi Yuan, Qiao Shen ordered the items he brought back from the village. With a few biscuits, fried a green vegetable, and steamed a bowl of egg custard for Xiao Changle alone, that was how it settled for lunch.

    After the meal, Qiao Shen began to make jelly and taro balls.

    Boil a large pot of boiling water directly, pour it into a small water tank and let it cool for storage. On another fire, I steamed sweet potatoes and pumpkins in a pot. Sitting in the yard, I started to dig out the jelly seeds, took a small part of the jelly seeds, and put the rest in a dustpan to dry and store.

    Scooped a bowl of cold white boil, wrapped the jelly seeds with clean gauze, Qiao Shen began to knead in the cold boiled boil, knead a certain concentration of jelly liquid, stirred it, and filtered it with another piece of gauze, and put it in a cool place. Wait for it to solidify slowly.

.Take out the steamed sweet potato squash and let it cool. Add water to the pot and start to cook the red beans. The red beans should be watched from time to time. They should not be boiled. After they are cooked, they must be fished out.

    Everything was ready, just waiting for the jelly, so Qiao Shen took advantage of this meeting to take a nap to rest. Xiao Changle, who had played with his father all morning, was taken in by his father and accompany him to sleep.

    After passing the most venomous heat at noon, Qiao Shen woke up.

    The jelly has solidified and turned into a faint yellow jelly.

    Qiao Shen held a bowl, underneath the bowl was a layer of jelly, with red beans and yellow taro balls on top. .Qiao Shen handed the bowl to Qi Shuo. Qi Shuo washed his hands and took it. First, he scooped the jelly with a spoon. The jelly was crystal clear, and the mouth was cold with the sweetness of brown sugar, without the bitterness of pumila fruit, but taro balls It is elastic, fragrant and chewy. After eating a bowl of jelly and taro balls, Qi Shuo only feels cool and refreshing, and the summer heat has been dissipated.

    "It's really delicious, this pumila fruit is not sour at all." Qi Shuo looked at Qiao Shen, admiring him with surprise. After Qiao Shen woke up, the things he had made were strange but surprising.

    "This is a seed, not a fruit. Of course it won't be sour or bitter. It's delicious, right?" Qiao was very happy. He felt that he had seized the business opportunity.

    Then he reminded: "By the way, this will be called jelly seeds in the future, and it is not allowed to be called pumila fruit. In case it is concocted by others, our Changle Shuxiu will be gone."

.Qi Shuo helped Qiao Shen fix the jelly and taro balls on the cart. After trying it, Qiao Shen was pushed out of the hospital steadily.

    "I'm leaving. I left a bowl for Chang Le in the cupboard. When he wakes up, remember to feed him." Qiao Shen closed the courtyard door and left.

    Qiao Shen knocked on the door of Liu Yuan: "Is Brother Xuan at home?"

    "Brother is here...oh, what are you..." Li Lixuan asked strangely when he opened the courtyard door and looked at Qiao Shen with a hat and the wooden cart he was pushing.

    "I made some sweets and I am going to sell them, passing by, I will give Yongyuan a bowl to try."

    "Yongyuan, quickly get a bowl, your uncle will give you something delicious." Li Lixuan called to his son, and wanted to invite Qiao Shen into the house.

    "I won't go in, this thing is not easy to move.".After Qiao Shen finished speaking, Yong Yuan came over to say hello with the bowl in his hands. Qiao Shen touched Yong Yuan's head and took the bowl and filled it with jelly and taro balls.