Chapter 16

After the shop was booked, Qiao Shen was busy planning the interior decoration, and also ordered meat gravy and other ingredients, so there was no time to sell jelly.

    Simply sell the production methods of jelly and taro balls to the shopkeepers who come to buy the goods. The shopkeepers are still happy to buy this recipe. The degree of jelly is still very popular among the people. The jelly alone looks like ice. It's like a lump, eat it in your mouth, it feels like swallowing a mouthful of ice.

    Five taels, in fact, the price is not expensive. When the shopkeeper was the best seller at first, he made a net profit of four taels of silver a month. Now, although he has some of the business with bean curd and glutinous rice balls, the diligent shopkeeper can make at least three taels of silver a month.

    In the end, six shopkeepers bought the recipe. At the same time, they all agreed to Qiao Shen's request: never sell prescriptions in the East and West towns, but they can sell prescriptions to outsiders. It depends on their respective abilities.

.Later, Qiao Shen occasionally walked down the street and saw a salesman who had cooked noodles and set up a stall to sell jelly and taro balls. Later, there was a shop with jelly and taro balls.

    Human beings have always been wise. These merchandisers take prescriptions and draw inferences from one another. It is normal for those who dare to invest to become rich.

    Xiao Changle became more and more skinny, his father gave him a sense of security, and his father served him with delicious food, and took time out of the two fathers to take him for fun. This little Changle can eat and sleep, and as soon as he keeps up with his nutrition, he will grow fat and strong every day.

    On this day, Qiao Shen spread straw paper on the table, and used charcoal pencils on the paper to design the interior decoration of the shop.

    At first, Xiao Changle pushed the small bench by his feet and walked around. Qiao Shen saw that Xiao Changle was by his side. There was no danger in thinking about it, so he slowly focused on drawing.

.Xiao Changle pushed the small bench and bumped into the chest of drawers in the hall. He looked at the cabinet and looked familiar...

    After confirming his eyes, there are sesame peanut kernels made by Dad.

    Xiao Changle was standing on the small bench, one small paw grabbed the corner of the cabinet, the other leaned into the cabinet, and after touching the earthenware pot with sesame peanut kernels, he did not move a small hand. He was also clever, first with his hands. Flicking the clay pot and moving it to the edge of the cabinet, two small paws reached in, trying to hug the small clay pot.

    I don’t know if he overestimated his small strength or underestimated the weight of the small clay pot...

    Qiao Shen heard the sound of the pottery falling from behind, and quickly looked back, Xiao Changle stood firmly on the small bench, under the bench were shattered tiles, and sesame peanut candy was scattered all over the floor.

    The children are so good, but you can see the adult's face. .Before his father got angry, Xiao Changle burst into tears...

    Qiao Shen was not bluffed by Xiao Changle's cries. He lifted his hand and spanked his butt twice.

    "The more I can't control you, falling down will make you feel better, and you still have the face to cry." Qiao Shen was afraid, the more the skin boy grew up, the fewer and fewer ‘safe areas’ at home.

    Xiao Changle, who just wanted to cry for the first time, touched the little butt, and really cried out of grievance, teardrops on his face as if he didn't want money.