Chapter 4

The sky was getting bright, and the rooster had already crowed.

    Qi Shuo opened his eyes, and a white tender hand pushed aside his shirt, rubbed it under his clothes, and touched his abdominal muscles. Turning his head to look at the man beside him, Qiao Shen opened his mouth slightly, sleeping soundly. Xiao Changle twisted into Qiao Shen's arms in a strange posture, and opened his small mouth, sleeping contentedly.

    Qi Shuo gently took out Qiao Shen's hand, sat up, pulled the pillow down and surrounded Xiao Changle, and asked Qiao Shen to put his hand on the pillow. Seeing Qiao Shen squeezed the pillow unconsciously, Qi Shuo took a breath, put on his clothes and walked out of the house.

    When Qiao Shen woke up, there was a regular sound of beating wood in the yard, which seemed to have been ringing for a long time. Xiao Changle slept soundly like a pig, pouting.

.Touching Xiao Changle's body, he slept warmly, but did not sweat, Qiao Shen relaxed, got up and put on his clothes, and surrounded Xiao Changle tightly with a pillow, leaving room for turning over.

    The sun was already high outside, and Joe washed his face deeply and brushed his teeth with wicker dipped in salt. The congee was already cooked in the stove, and Qiao Shen boiled the leftover stew from last night and brought it out.

    I eat in the yard in summer, comfortable and cool. After entering the room to see that Xiao Changle was still asleep, he greeted Qi Shuo, and the two of them finished breakfast in silence, leaving a copy for Xiao Changle to warm in the stove.

    After breakfast, it's not too hot yet. Qiao thought deeply about washing the dirty clothes earlier, so that when Xiao Changle woke up, the mat on the bed could be taken out for the sun to sterilize.

.After Qi Shuo finished eating, he went to woodwork again. He watched Qiao Shen come out with his dirty clothes and fetched water from the well again. He still said, "I call Aunt Yang to take it and wash it. You rest and raise it. Body."

    Aunt Yang is a woman in this small alley who washes clothes in exchange for silver. She is a widow. There is an old mother in poor health with a fifteen-year-old little Yangliu. Little Yangliu is a little brother. Fu Manlou works as a helper in the back kitchen.

    "Summer clothes are not heavy, so I will come by myself. Are you going to go out today? Go to the shop?" Qiao Shen knew that the original owner was reckless and Qi Shuo was used to it, so the family didn't save money either. After falling into the water and seeing a doctor, it took a lot of money to raise the lungs. Since he woke up, he has been raising three or four meals a day. This money can't help but be spent. Of course, it can be saved.

    "To go out, Master He from West Street wants to give Lao Zhangren a recliner. I will discuss with him instead of going to the shop.".Qi Shuo was relieved when he saw that Qiao Shen's cleaning was easy.

    "I plan to sell some snacks and make some money." Qiao Shen hesitated, but still spoke, he was worried that Qi Shuo would not agree.

    "Don't worry about the money, you just take care of yourself, I will open a shop right away, and I will earn the money." Seeing Qiao Shen start to take care of his family, Qi Shuo didn't want him to be too tired, and Yu was full of losses.

    "Anyway, I'm idle every day. You are too busy every day. You don't have time to accompany Changle. The children need the company of their parents so that they can be mentally healthy.

    Besides, Chang Le also likes to eat, he is so thin, I have to get him some delicious supplements. "Qiao Shen thought to himself: I blame you both, one is busy making money without home, and the other is busy spending money without home. Poor Xiao Changle is two years old, can't be called people, and can't keep up with nutrition.