Chapter 13

In the morning of the second day, a family of three returned to Shouyun Village in an ox cart carrying large bags.

    In ancient times, there were not so many derived festivals, so the Mid-Autumn Festival was highly valued by the people. In Shouyun Village, when the men went to farm, their daughter-in-laws and husbands gathered around an old tree in the middle of the village, with lanterns in their hands and talking about the housework in their mouths.

    When we returned to Qi's house, the adults were still in the fields. Only the two brothers, Changxi and Changan, were peeling dried corn in the yard. When the two brothers saw their uncles and uncles, they happily ran over to greet them. Several people were sitting in the yard. Qiao Shen unpacked a package of pastries and let the two brothers Changxi and Changan eat them. He smiled and said this to them.

    This time when Xiao Changle came back, the chickens that were originally tender and yellow had grown up, and their feathers gradually became plump. .Xiao Changle looked at the vegetable leaves on the ground that the hen had been pecking at. He squatted down and wanted to pick it up. When the hen saw someone snatching her food, she pecked Xiao Changle’s fat and tender claws...

    "Wow...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Qi Shuo quickly got up and walked quickly to hold Xiao Changle. Seeing that the back of Xiao Changle's hand was only a little red and swollen, he relaxed and patted his back to coax him.

    Xiao Changle's tears fell down one after another, yelling Daddy in his mouth.

    Qiao Shen hurriedly took Xiao Changle in his arms. At home, Qiao Shen was very careful, Xiao Changle was safe and safe, and there were few bumps, so Xiao Chang couldn't stop crying.

    Qiao felt distressed and walked out of the courtyard holding Xiao Changle, not allowing the chickens and ducks to dangle in front of him. The husband and wife coaxed their howling son to go to the farmland.

.Seeing the dragonfly on the road, Qiao Shen held Xiao Changle and chased for two steps. The dragonfly stopped on the wild flowers on the side of the road, and Xiao Changle twisted his body to get down to the ground. Seeing Xiao Changle's tears stopped, Qiao Shen let him go, Xiao Changle still choked with his small body, and stretched out his small paws to catch the dragonfly.

    Where can the dragonfly be caught by this clumsy little baby? Before it even hit the dragonfly, it flew away, and Xiao Changle chased forward.

    The husband and wife watched his son stop crying, and slowly followed his son behind him, breathing a sigh of relief. Xiao Changle ran two steps, and saw that the two parents were still behind him, so he turned to chase the dragonfly, ran a few more steps, and looked back.

    Qiao Shen said softly and gently: "Don't be afraid, Daddy will follow."

    Xiao Changle turned around and continued running, and the three of them walked and stopped, and they saw the figure of Qi's father and his family.

.The Mid-Autumn Festival is the best time to dig sweet potatoes. Farmers in twos and threes in the farmland bend their waists to dig sweet potatoes, sweat dripping down their jaws to the ground, and the farmers smiled when they looked at the rich sweet potato fruits.

    Hearing the child's silver bells of laughter, Qi mother saw Xiao Changle with her white teeth at a glance, and hurried to the field to talk to her second son.