.Mother Qiao reached out and touched Qiao Shen’s head, and finally put her hand on Qiao Shen’s shoulder, and continued: "Your dad started to learn to cook soup. He may be talented in cooking. The chicken soup made for the first time is very good. Drink, I drank half of the pot. He was very proud. Since then, the doctor said that you are growing well, and we are all relieved..."

    "Then you were born healthy, crying all day long. Mom and Dad take turns to wait on you every night. Every time you cry, the whole building is your cry. The neighbors said, your child has grown up. Vital capacity is good, so it’s easy to feed."

    "I heard them say that, every time you cry in the future, I am very happy, I think, you are healthy and healthy, so good."

    Qiao Shen's tears fell down without money. This was his mother. After her death, he had not dreamed of it once after lying down for 5 years.

."Then you really don't get sick. Your father said, his soup must be too nutritious. From then on, we both changed the soup for you to drink..."

    "You are in kindergarten, and you cried and refused to go in. Your dad who was crying wanted to carry you back, or I stopped him. My son is so good-looking. How can he not go outside and make friends with his friends?"

    "When you were in elementary school, you were so naughty, you didn't go to class well, you didn't do your homework when you went home, and you had a fight. If your father scolded you a few words, you got a little temper."

    "Later you went to junior high school, and finally became a bit sensible, and you started to learn to study hard. Your dad and I just relieved our minds, but your head teacher called and said that you were in trouble again, and that you fell in love. What's weird about you? My son is so handsome, isn't it normal to have a little girl chasing him?"

."I asked your father to tell you, don't bully girls, don't do anything to girls, respect girls, I don't know how your father talked to you, but you did it, my good son... …"

    "Mom is very happy. Married to your father. Mom is very proud and gave birth to you." Mother Qiao's face still has her mother's unique warm smile.

    "I remember that day, I was cleaning your bedroom. How could you, a dirty child, put stinky socks under the pillow? I wanted to take it to wash, and then I received a call. The hospital called and said that your father had fainted and made me. Hurry up..." Mother Qiao fell into the memory blankly, and the smile on her face disappeared.

    "I was in the driving position. My hands were shaking so I couldn't hold the steering wheel. Then I took a taxi and went to the hospital. The doctor said cancer and said that some cells can no longer grow, what mess, how is it possible?.Your father went to give you a parent meeting yesterday in good health. "

    "I don't think it's possible. Your father has always been healthy, and he rarely catches a cold. How could it be possible?"

    "I think it's impossible, but it's impossible, but your father has been lying down for two years, how can his life go so fast? Your father has been lying down for two years. How can life be so slow? After lying down for two years..."

    "That day, I didn’t dare to think about it, I seemed to be crying in embarrassment? No, I remember I couldn’t catch my breath, but I could clearly see your father lying silently, I thought, I There should be no tears, right?" Mother Qiao's gaze was on Qiao Shen's face, but it was empty and lifeless.

."Since then, my memory has been bad. I often can't remember your dad's appearance. Sometimes when his appearance slowly becomes clear, I can't breathe and my brain lacks oxygen..."

    "Your teacher called me and said that you sleep in class every day and said that the college entrance examination is about to go. If this goes on, the child will be ruined..."

    "Sorry, mom is not good, mom still has you, my baby, my son, how could mom forget you? Mom is wrong... I blame mom..."

    Mother Qiao’s tears fell drop by drop on the sheets, and Qiao was out of breath crying deeply.

    "How can you get cancer? It's all bad for your mother. Mom ignores you. Mom damn... You are my pregnancy in October, the treasure of my life. How can my mother let you get cancer?"

    Qiao Shen felt unable to breathe: "No, mother, no..."

."You are lying there, thin and out of sight. Mom is so distressed. Why can't my mother cook the soup that your father cooks? Those soups can keep you healthy, why can't mom cook it?"

    "Sorry, mother's baby, mother really can't make it anymore, mother doesn't want to leave you behind, do you blame mother?"

    Qiao Shen hugged Mother Qiao and let her bury her in his arms, just like he was buried in his mother’s arms when he was a child. He sobbed: "No blame you or you, mother, it’s not your fault, mother, don’t you so……"

    Mother Qiao raised her body and helped Qiao deeply wipe her tears, "Mom didn't expect that my baby boy will have her own baby boy too. Mom can rest assured, don't cry."

    Joe trembled deeply.

    "Stop crying, my baby, you just need to be healthy. Mom will go to Antarctica to take pictures of you penguins. What do you want?.Mom will bring it back for you, OK? "

    A deep grief surged in Qiao's heart, "Mom, no, I don't want penguins, I want you, mother."

    "I didn't go there last time. You are still a fetus. Now that you are so old, don't you want your parents to make up your honeymoon?"

    Qiao Shen wanted to say, no, mother don't leave, but he couldn't catch his breath or make a sound from crying.

    "Mom, let's go, you are good at home, take good care of yourself, and mother's baby grandson..."

    Qiao Shen is very anxious, mother don't leave! mother!

    "Baby, mother wish you good health, peace and happiness in your life..."

    mother!

.Qi Shuo was awakened by Qiao Shen's tears in his arms. He opened his eyes. The whole body of the crying person in his arms was trembling. The whole person was surrounded by deep sadness. He hugged Qiao Shen and said: " Qiaoer, Qiaoer, don't be afraid, I am here."

    Qiao Shen wanted to shout out hard. He wanted to beg his mother not to leave, but her mother left. He watched her mother walk out of the room door, but he was tightly bound by a force. He struggled hard until that Power patted him on the back...

    He opened his eyes, the retro room was decorated, and there was a brazier in the room. The charcoal fire was shining with sporadic light, and he was in the arms of the big brother.

    "Have a nightmare?" Qi Shuo hugged him and leaned against the head of the bed, pulling up the quilt to wrap them around.

    Qiao Shen said blankly: "My mother is gone..."

    Qi Shuo held Qiao Shen and quietly listened to him about the dream he had just had...
.