Martin Monroe - Clarisse

Oop this update is 4 years too late but I kinda forgot this existed and I already had it written so...

Thanks to @NataliaRomanova04 for the idea! To clear things up, yes she is at a sleepaway camp that is not Camp Half Blood for the summer, but just because Chiron wanted her to experience life "somewhere else for a change".

Martin Monroe:

"Welcome to Riverwood Sleepaway Camp!" The irritating voice repeated over and over as more kids arrived. I can't believe that my stupid mom was making me come. I'm 16 years old, I should get to spend the summer with my girlfriend.

I'll give you some background on me so that you can see how awesome I am. I am the king of my highschool, popular, captain of the football team, dating the hot cheerleader, ya know, the works.

The Greek gods revealed themselves a few months ago, and my dad died in the military when I was two, so I took the opportunity to come out as the son of Ares. And before you go all, "boo-hoo he lost his dad, now I'm gonna feel bad and baby him!", it's not like I care. My dad was never there and my mom always talks about how sweet he was. Weak.

I'm gonna show these boys here who is boss and make sure they know who my "dad" is. I started towards what these stupid counselors called the bear cabin, what a dumb name, which is where the boys in the 16-17 age group would be staying. I was the first one there, so I claimed the only bed that wasn't a bunk bed before all the other dudes could arrive.

Eleven other boys arrived and we started talking before a girl our age and a counselor walked in. "Hey guys, I know this probably isn't ideal, but Clarisse will be staying with you guys in the cabin for the summer." We were about to start protesting and asking why when he cut us off, "She is the only girl in your age group and the cabin she would need is being used for other purposes. I'm sure you kids can sort out the sleeping arrangements, so I'll leave you be and check in in a half an hour"

With that, he walked out. "You can sleep up here with me, sweety," Offered a kid, who I've learned is named Max, from his top bunk. She flipped him off and marched straight over to me. The guys were laughing at Max.

"Get out of my bed," She crossed her arms and stood there glaring at me expectantly.

All the guys were looking at me, like what are you going to do, "Sorry, princess, but that's not how it works with the big boys. You're just going to need to share a bunk like everyone else, first come, first serve."

She stepped closer and growled, "If you are expecting ME to share a bunk with any of these slobs, you are SERIOUSLY mistaken. Now, get up before I make you."

"You're gonna have to make me then, and I'm a son of Ares, so I wouldn't try it if I were you." She was relatively attractive, but I wasn't going to be intimidated by a girl. She had messy brown hair pulled back by a red bandana, dark brown eyes, and a tan, muscular body.

"Son of Ares, ha!" She laughed as if I was a joke. Who did she think she was? The guys looked at me shocked, like they were honored to be in the presence of a demigod, and rightfully so, but Clarisse looked at me incredulously. "Wait... you're serious? Okay, whatever you say." She chuckled again.

"Fine," I gave in, "I'll move, but only because you look so cute when you're mad."

She threw my stuff onto the ground and plopped onto the bed, sticking her middle finger up at me, "Yeah, I'm sure I look so adorable, princess." She emphasized the last word. I take it back, she wasn't attractive, just a brat.

About twenty minutes later, we had all settled and Clarisse had hung up sheets, making what seemed to be a little wall around her bunk, and our councilor came back. "Hi, I'm Davis, I'm twenty seven and I'll be your activities instructor. I'm sure you are all aware this is a relatively military based camp with things like guns, archery, sword fighting, and hand-to-hand combat. This will most likely be a struggle for most of you, but a few will excel and I would like to see that."