Frederick and Helen Chase(Pt. 2)

This is totally unrelated to the Matthew Chase one and this is a part two of my first Frederick Chase story. Sorry if the timeline is a little off or something. Also *SPOILER ALERT* Jason already died and Annabeth is super sad about it.

Frederick Chase Part 2:

Annabeth hasn't spoken to me since she stormed away from Conner at the mall two years ago and I still don't know why she did that in the first place. I have finally accepted that it isn't my fault that my daughter left, and she wouldn't come back.

Helen and I are even having another baby, a girl to be exact. She will make the family whole again. I smiled as I walked by Annabeth's old room to see Helen helping the boys paint the room a pretty shade of pink. This girl would respect me and accept my love unlike that ungrateful Annabeth.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I looked down to realize that it was Annabeth's number. Should I answer? "Hello, Annabeth. It has certainly been a while since you called." I said bitterly.

"Please, Frederick. I don't want to fight now..." It sounded like Annabeth was holding back tears. "Can I go to your house? My-my friend, he... he died. A-and now, everywhere I g-go reminds me o-of him. I need, I need a shoulder to cry on that-that isn't also grieving." Annie was sobbing by the time she finished talking.

I was stunned. No, I shouldn't be. That is the life Annabeth and her freak-like friends lead, a one of death, pain, and heartbreak. It must have been a monster that killed him! I couldn't let Annabeth lead any to my pregnant wife and sons, but at the same time... "Only for a few days!"

"T-thank you, dad." Annabeth stuttered before the line went dark. Had she just called me dad? I guess I'd better go tell Helen...

I pulled Helen away from the boys and into our room. "What is going on, honey?"

"Annabeth would like to come home for a few days..." I said.

"WHAT?!? According to her, this isn't even her home and we aren't her family!"

"Love, her friend just died." I explained softly.

"They must have been killed by a monster! Even more reason to keep her away from our unborn daughter! A daughter who will actually appreciate all that we do and sacrifice for her! We can not let that MONSTER come back here!" Helen shouted.

"Please Helen. I need to make amends for what a bad father I was."

"Fine! But she sleeps on the couch!" Helen sighed and stomped away.

Helen Chase:

I can't believe Frederick is letting that beast of a girl back near OUR children! I thought he had finally given up on her like I had begged him to! She never wanted to be a part of this family, so why should we try and make her one?

I thought back on the first time I ever met her...

I was just moving in, my arms full of bags. I wore my sexiest outfit to surprise my fiance, but I was stopped by a little three-year-old girl with blonde hair and stunning gray eyes playing with legos in the living room. Why was a little girl here?

"Who are you and why are you in this house?" I demanded.

"My name is Annabeth Chase and I live here! What are you doing in this house?" She responded in a snarky tone. Her house? How did a girl so young speak so well?

"I am moving in with my finance!" I replied.

"Well, you should really put a more appropriate outfit on!" Annabeth remarked.