Ezra Hudson - The Demigods

So, at first Annabeth may seem very out of character, but remember that every daughter of Athena has a plan. (Including me!) Eventually, our Annabeth will be back... or will she? Also, in this, Nico has been happier since him and a certain son of Apollo started dating! Read on, demi-dorks!

Ezra Hudson:

My name is Ezra Hudson and my father is head of the ADD (Anti-Demigod Department)! I have chocolate brown eyes, shaggy blonde hair, and slightly tan skin.

Five months and six days ago, the Greek and Roman Gods announced themselves to the world. Lots of people say they did it to protect us all, but my father and I both know it was to direct the monsters' attention away from their children and onto us! My father was an army general, so when he heard the news he did the natural thing and requested his own government wing, to which our smart President agreed.

I spend my school days searching for any demigods that are undercover and may roam the halls. One day, I will take over my father's department and will have already captured more demigods than him! Everyone in school knows my opinion and when I am not finding demigod scum, I am recruiting others to my cause.

I have feelings for a beautiful girl in our grade named Annabeth Chase! She has stunning gray eyes that are calculating and concise, blonde hair that flows down her back in flawless curls, and smooth tan skin that glows in the sunlight!

I know that I have to recruit her without hesitation to our cause before we can get together. If she isn't committed completely, she may be unsettled by some of our methods. Speaking of our methods, my father just sent me a video of the latest interrogation *cough* interrogation or illegal kidnapping and torture? *cough, cough*.

"Where does your kind gather?" I saw a video of my uncle, Ryan, holding a blade to the throat of a demigod who was strapped to a chair.

"And why would I tell you that, mortal?" The demigod bit back. He wore all black with sagging black bangs covering his shadowy eyes. "And who said I was a demigod?" He asked.

"None of your business, half-breed! Who is your godly parent?" Uncle Ryan demanded, cutting a small cut into the boy's arm. The boy didn't even flinch.

"I'll give you a hint and see if your tiny brain can figure it out! They would blast you to the Underworld right now if they didn't think I had this under control, and they can make your afterlife a living hell... well, more like a dead hell!" The boy was not in a position to be playing games. Who was his parent?

"Tell me your name and parent! NOW!" Uncle Ryan had the blade in position to cut even deeper into the boy's arm. That is what he deserves! He lives an easy life and pretends to be a great savior of us all when he really lounges around and enjoys the luxuries of being half god!

"I'll give you another hint! They're figure is one of the rarest mythomagic action figures to get..." The boy trailed off as reliving a sad memory in his head.

"If you won't tell me your name or parent, tell me where your gatherings take place and wear all you freaks all live!" My uncle slashed a gash down his arm and the boy flinched very slightly this time.

"We gather at CJ and CHB! I was brought to CBH first by P and T, but then I left and I eventually found CJ. I was the first to know of both, but now we are all good 'ol pals!" The boy seemed to be giving a lot of info, but in code.

"So you are very valuable?" Ryan questioned. I hadn't even thought of the fact that if we take out one of their valuable people, the Demi-freaks will finally be afraid of us!

"Oh, extremely! But they won't be losing me any time soon! Especially not to you disgraceful mortals with absolutely no moral compass! I have been through MUCH worse!" The boy admitted. He thinks he is so great, but there is no escape from our hidden torture chambers!