Helen Norris - Solangelo(and the seven)

Helen Norris:

My name is Helen Norris and I am a nurse. I am a twenty-five year old woman with black hair, dark blue eyes, and light skin. I may or may not have a huge crush on my boss...

His name is Will Solangelo. (Ah! I am laughing so hard! I had this idea that when they got engaged Jason was like, "EEEE! The Solangelo family!" And Will and Nico just liked the sound of that!) He has the most beautiful blue eyes, blonde hair, strong, steady hands, and a perfect natural tan. He is about twenty seven years old, but that is the perfect age difference. You see, people judge me on this but I believe in all the stereotypes. One of them being that the man in the relationship must be older and more accomplished than the woman. Both of those things are true with Will and I.

At that moment, Will walked into my little office thing. "Hey, Helen! I was wondering if you would like to come to my Christmas party tonight?" He obviously flirted. He had never mentioned anything about a wife or girlfriend, just who I assumed to be his brother that lived with him, so I know that he is single. His brother would have to move out when I moved in, though. I mean, we need some private space!

"Of course, Willy!" I smiled at him while shoving some unfinished paperwork into my desk.

"You know that nickname is very unprofessional, right?" He clarified. Such a rule follower!

"Don't worry, Willy, it's just us!" I said, inching closer to him and smirking.

"Well, I've gotta run! See ya tonight!" He hurried out the door. Oh, I bet he is waiting to kiss me in front of all of his friends and family tonight! Yay!

That night, I pulled my car into the driveway of a huge house. A mansion, even. The house was decorated from top to bottom in lights and shining trees bordered it. I awed at the giant snowman that somebody must have built on the lawn. I walked up the path to the front door where a rainbow candy cane hung off the door handle.

Before I even rang the bell, the door swung open. A man with black hair, brown eyes, black jeans, and an ugly christmas sweater with a skull on it stood staring out at me. "Wiiiiiill, your work friend is here!" He hollered into the other room. He gestured for me to come in as Will raced into the room.

"Hey, Helen!" Will hugged me quickly and then pulled away. "Nico, this is Helen Norris. Helen, this is Nico Solangelo."

"So, your Will's brother?" I asked.

"Not exactly!" Nico laughed before taking the present I brought into the other room with him. Oh! They must be cousins! That would make much more sense, considering his dark personality compared to Will's light one. Tonight, Will wore a light yellow sweater that had rainbow christmas light patterns all over it. I'd never seen the doctor look so comfortable!

Will led me into the main room where there was a whole crowd of people around our age. They were all extremely pretty and strong looking, how did Will know them all?

I saw a couple that consisted of a black haired man with sea-green eyes and a blonde woman with calculating grey eyes. I gasped when I recognised them as Percy and Annabeth Jackson, the founders of Olympus Marine Life and Olympian Architecture. How on earth did Will know one of the most famous couples in the world!

Next to them, I saw a blue eyed man with blonde hair standing next to a beautiful woman with kaleidoscope eyes and choppy brown hair. Wait...that was Jason Grace, creator of Zeus Airlines. The woman next to him must be his wife!

I saw a chinese-canadian man with his arm wrapped around a short woman with dark skin and gold eyes. That was Hazel Zhang, she was the owner of Underworld Riches, the most popular jewelry company in America. I was pretty sure her husband was the founder Zhang Zoos, a zoo chain across the country!