Grason Jase - Jiper/Jasper

Grason Jase:

My name is Grason Jase and I am the coolest boy in River Lane High! With my windswept blonde hair, muscular build, and dark blue eyes, I have no competition in the most popular department.

I had gone out with every girl in the grade and just dumped the last one. Now, as I walked to class, I was trying to decide who to get back together with. As I was walking, I saw a girl that I had never seen before walk past me. Bingo!

I ran over to her, looking handsome as ever. "Hey girl! What's your name?" I leaned on the locker she was about to open.

"Piper! Now leave me alone!" Piper growled, trying to pull the locker open with me still leaning back on it.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, "Don't be like that, babe!" I leaned in for a kiss but instead felt a smack across my face and a knee in my stomach. I doubled over and fell onto the ground. She kicked me to the side, dropped her stuff in her locker, and walked away like nothing had ever happened.

Stupid girl! Soon enough she'd just be my weak, little servant! The bell rang and I sprinted to Math. I wondered if Piper would be there? Turns out she was and I had a seat next to her. She glared at me and I flashed my award winning smile.

"Alright class, today we have a new student. Her name is Piper McLean." Mrs. G said, her voice devoid of emotion, as usual. "Please introduce yourself."

Piper stood up next to me, "Hi! My name is Piper McLean! I am new here...and yes my father is Tristan McLean!" I heard gasps around the room as I smirked. A celebrity's daughter as my future girlfriend? Even more popularity!

"Everybody silence!" Mrs. G shrieked. Before she could continue, a phone started to ring. I looked around the classroom and it turned out that it was Piper's. The rule is that you had to answer the phone on speaker and not tell them that it was on speaker.

Piper answered the phone, grimacing, "Hello?"

"Beauty Queen! Help meeeeeee!" A voice shouted on the other end.

"What did you do and who is trying to kill you this time, Repair Boy?" Piper replied, surprisingly calmly.

"I may or may not have just accidentally burnt down the Aphrodite cabin and now your siblings are trying to kill me for, and I quote, 'Ruining their clothes and destroying their makeup stash'!" 'Repair Boy' yelled and I could hear faint screams behind him.

"Gods, Valdez! Why should I help you when you just burnt down my cabin!"

"Because, McLean, Annabeth and I can rebuild it better! Like, more pink and glitter and stuff!"

"Sorry, you're on your own! Now give Sparky his phone back!"

"Fiiiiiiiiiine!" The other end went silent for a moment before another voice came on, "Hey, Pipes!"

"Hey Blonde Superman! So why'd you call in the first place?" Piper greeted.

"I didn't! McShizzle Man sprinted over, grabbed my phone, and kept running as he yelled back that he needed to adjust the monster proofness! But then your entire cabin sprinted past me smelling like smoke so I followed them, starting to assume that he was calling for backup!"

Piper started hysterically laughing. "You should probably go save him then! A child of the big three is scary, but an angry child of Aphrodite is terrifying!"

"Right as always, Beauty Queen! I love you."

"Love you too, Sparky!" Piper hung up the phone smiling and then seemed to remember that her conversation was on speaker. She looked around at our shocked faces. Child of Aphrodite? Big three? Burnt down a cabin? Monster proofness? Was Piper hanging around the wrong people? "That is just code my friends from my old school and I use so nobody knows what we are talking about!" Even though that was crazy, I completely believed it and so did the rest of the class. *charmspeak!*

The next day I got called to the office to show a boy named Jason Grace around school. Not only did our names sound similar, we looked pretty alike as well. (WOW! What a coincidence... not!) He had light, electric blue eyes while mine were darker, he was taller, and he had more of a, how do I describe it?... Roman build.

I hoped he wouldn't be a threat to me and Piper's steadily strong growing relationship. I wouldn't hesitate to beat him up like the rest of those loser nerds if he was. Grason Jase ALWAYS gets what he wants! And no it is not weird to refer to myself in the third person!

"So...You have a girlfriend, Grason?" Jason asked.

"I will soon..." I replied mysteriously. I smiled as we approached Piper's locker because Jason's was just a few down. He smiled widely when he saw her and I growled, "She is MINE!"

Jason didn't seem to listen because he ran up, grabbed her waist and spun her around through the air. "PUT ME DOOOOOWN!" Piper shrieked. Jason gently placed her down and she turned around, looking about ready to slap him in the face. Then her face lit up and she dove into his open arms, kissing him deeply and he kissed her back.

I jumped in and shoved them apart. "LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE!" I screamed at Jason as I wrapped myself around Piper.

"YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS! NOW LET GO OF ME BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" She screeched, her usually soft voice full of anger.

When I held Piper tighter, Jason marched up. He seemed to be crackling with electricity when he shoved me off of her, "YOU STAY AWAY FROM PIPER MCLEAN OR I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT YOU UP! (Everybody who ships Jiper/Jasper will help as well!)" Him and Piper marched out of the school together and I was left cowering on the ground.