Nyssa Clark (No Mist) - Mainly Piper

I don't really love these "No Mist" stories, but I had a good idea and wanted to do it! So...don't expect to many of these! Stay calm and Percy Jackson on! I have the demigods' titles in here and probably missed a ton of things, so just pretend I didn't and you can comment them if you want!

Nyssa Clark:

Last month, the Greek and Roman Gods announced that they were real. Now, we have to take Mythology class. We learn about the old heroes and the new ones. They don't use the new demigods's names because nobody knows who they are, just their godly parent.

Today, we learnt about the "Prophesied Seven". When our teacher announced this, my best friend, Piper, smiled. "Can anybody tell me their godly parents?"

Piper's hand immediately shot up. "Daughter of Athena. Son of Poseidon. Daughter of Aphrodite. Son of Jupiter. Son of Mars. Daughter of Pluto. Son of Hephaestus." Wow. She was a genius. I wondered how she always seemed to know everything about Greek and Roman Mythology.

My thoughts were interrupted when the most popular girl in school, Michelle, dramatically stood up from her seat. "Guys! I'm not supposed to say this, but I am the daughter of Aphrodite!" I gasped along with the rest of the class, except Piper. She rolled her eyes. How was she not terrified? "Bow to me!" She demanded. Once again, everybody except Piper obeyed.

"Bow down, mortal!" Michelle shrieked. I bowed lower, but Piper just rolled her eyes. The bell suddenly rang and I scrambled out of the room.

"Why didn't you bow, Pipes?" I questioned.

"Why should I?" Piper responded extremely calmly. She hadn't taken this whole situation as seriously as everybody else here.

"Piper!" I stopped her from continuing to walk. "Us mortals are at the mercy of these gods that we didn't know existed! 'The Seven' are the most powerful of their kin and could easily destroy us, yet you don't even seem surprised!"

Piper laughed a little, "Don't worry, the gods can't blast us to pieces without starting a war among themselves." Piper glanced slightly bitterly at the sky as she said this. She muttered something under her breath that sounded like, "Believe me, they've tried."

"Have you MET Michelle? She shows no mercy!" I protested. Why wasn't my friend panicking?

"Calm down!" Piper said sternly. For some reason, I did.

Suddenly, the teachers all rushed into the hallways and ushered us into the auditorium. I was knocked over by a running boy, but Piper caught me with amazing reflexes, how she reacted that fast, I'll never know.

When we got through the buzzing crowd and into the giant auditorium, Piper pulled me next to her in a seat about ten rows up from the stage. I saw thirteen huge thrones sitting on the stage. The gods...they were coming here!

I heard murmuring and turned to Piper and whispered excitedly, "Do you think that they will reveal some of their children?"

"I honestly do not know!" Piper said through gritted teeth. Why was she acting so weird?

All of a sudden, thirteen twenty-foot tall beings materialized onto the stage. I recognized the business man with blonde hair and electric blue eyes as Zeus. The woman next to him had wavy brown hair and brown eyes, she was Hera. On the other side of Zeus was a fisherman with sea-green eyes, Poseidon. Next to him was Hades. Then Ares, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, and Dionysus. On the other side of Hera, was a brown haired woman with grey eyes whom I knew as Athena. After her was a red-headed thirteen year old who I assumed was Artemis. Next was Demeter. Finally, sat the goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite. I noticed she had the same ever-changing eyes as Piper. (What a coincidence! not.)