Carla Abrams - Theyna

As requested by the person who I tend to bump into in the comment section of every Percy Jackson fanfiction that I read, IceCweamlol. I hope you like this! Please, if you have any ideas, message me privately so I can make sure that I get it! I need new ideas or characters to build off of, so I would be glad to do anything anybody might want!

Carlos/a Abrams:

My name is Carla Abrams and I am a girl with longish brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes. I am in 11th grade and I live at home with my Mom, Dad, and two siblings. My third sibling went off to college, but she is coming home for the weekend.

I've had this weird feeling recently that I just can't seem to shake. I told my best friend, Marley about it, and she has been helping me figure it out. It's been really hard to accept, but... I think I am lesbian.

Marley first suggested it and I thought she was crazy to even think something like that. Once I started to think about it, I realized that she had a point. Like, when everybody was reading the Harry Potter books and talking about their fictional crushes. I didn't like any of them, but blabbed about how awesome Ginny was instead.

Marley had her first kiss at 14, but now we are both seventeen and I have never even thought about kissing somebody. I was annoyed and grossed out whenever Marley and her boyfriend, Henry, kissed, but I had always thought that it was because I was jealous.

It really hit me most when we got a new girl at school and my first thought was that she was super cute. I bit back a scream and immediately invited Marley over to my house after school. When she arrived, I dragged her to my room and closed the door behind us.

"Mar, you were right. Oh my god, you were really right." Was the only thing I could say.

"I know." She replied simply, but in the most caring way possible.

I surged forward and gave her a huge, tight hug, which she hugged me back to. "How long have you known, Mar?" She hugged me tighter before pulling away and sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Remember when Jessica moved here in sixth grade?" She asked and I nodded with a slight laugh. "Well, I don't know if you forgot about this, but you guys bumped into each other on her first day. You fell and when she helped you up, your cheeks turned pink. For the next month, all you could talk about was how awesome she was. Then in seventh grade, Alexis was talking about her boyfriend and later you were telling me how you hated him but had absolutely zero reason as to why. And then..."

"Okay, how did you pick up on all of this?" I gaped at her.

"A magician never reveals her secrets!" She flipped her hair and I laughed.

I became serious again and said solemnly, "How on Earth am I supposed to tell my family?" My family was very traditional and pristine, except for me, so I have always already stood out. I was just worried if this would push them past the breaking point, that they wouldn't accept me for the new me.

"Don't worry, Carla. We'll tell them when you are ready, together!" She squeezed my hand and smiled at me reassuringly.

It has been almost two months since then now and I am still trying to find the right words and right time to tell everybody. I decided that this weekend when Mom, Dad, my older sister Allie, and my younger siblings Jack and Jay were at home together would be the perfect time.

"Hey mom, can Marley come over for family dinner tonight? Please?" I asked.

"Why not? She practically lives here anyway!" My mom mumbled the last part, but still loud enough for me to hear. "Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you! My co-worker and new friend, Reyna, is coming for dinner as well and is bringing a friend. So dress nicely!"