"Please Dee." He begged, his body trembling as he watched the boy take his last breaths.

"H-h-hoseok..." he stuttered. He had never addressed hoseok by his real name. Only "Jay". And you know what? Hoseok regretted not allowing for the younger to call him by his first name. Because it sounded perfect when he said it.

"Hoseok." He said again, more clearly this time. "I'm here." Hoseok responded, holding on to him.

"Hoseok?" This time it was questioning and the voice sounded more feminine.

"Hoseok!"

-switch in pov-

Hoseok's eyes opened as he jumped up from laying on the bed. Looking around, a cold sweat coating his naked chest as his breathing picked up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Trinity asked, adjusting her shirt as she turned around to help him. Hoseok looked over at her, relaxing at the sight of her.

"Fuck." He cursed, shaking his head as he brought his fingers up to grip his hair, laying back down.

Trinity followed after him, propping her head up on her hand as her other hand brought his fingers down from gripping his hair.

"You'll hurt yourself if you do that." She mumbled. Hoseok's Adam's apple bobbled as he gulped constantly, staring up at the ceiling.

"Talk to me." She said softly, looking down at his face. He had obviously been having a bad dream. She had never known Hoseok to go through something like that in his sleep. This was her first time seeing it and she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know what to say." Hoseok mumbled honestly, his voice cracking. Trinity was silent. Maybe he would find his words, he just needed time.

It was quiet for another minute before he started to speak again.

"I had a dream about Dee..." he mumbled.

"I just can't get over the fact that he's gone." He whispered. "Those bullets were meant for me, trin-"

"Don't talk like that." Trinity whimpered, actually flinching at the thought of hoseok getting shot.

"But it's true." He said softly - his voice was the softest trin had ever heard it be and honestly she was shocked. But he was vulnerable and opening up to her.

"I know you hate it when I talk like that but it's true." He looked over at her.

"He pushed me out of the way and took those bullets for me. I tried to save him Trinity. I called the ambulance I paid for everything.. I prayed for him." Hoseok said.

"But he still didn't make it." Hoseok chocked up an actual sob. It was then she noticed tears forming in his eyes.

Trinity frowned, pulling him closer to her without even thinking. Hoseok buried his head into her chest, wrapping his arm around her as she pulled the covers up over their bodies.

"He had bruises all over him. His father's a fucking asshole. He used to abuse him and damn near every time dee came around there was a new scratch or mark." Hoseok explained, his voice muffled.