10

Wilbur ran forwards and hugged Y/N, pulling her tightly into a hug, wrapping his long arms around her body and squeezing her shoulders protectively, "Are you ok?" he asked once they separated.

"Yes. I'm fine." she sighed at her answer.  

"How did you get here?" he scanned her body checking for wounds.

"Tommy. He terrified me by climbing into my window and dragging me back." she giggled lightly when there was a bang at the door and it swung open, Fundy stood in the doorway with armful of weapons. 

He froze and stared straight forwards at Y/N, he lent the weapons against the wall and ran at her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, "Oh my god..." 

As they hugged, outside began to scream through the door and a bang followed yells of fear. Wilbur rushed to the window and darted his head around L'manberg then ran to Y/N and pulled her into a separate room in the back of the van, "Don't leave." he hugged her quickly before closing the door and sprinting outside with Fundy. 

Y/N crawled to the window and pocked her head outside, Dream, Sapnap and George all stood fully geared at the gates of the nation, a small blown up piece of land at their feet. Will and Fundy ran next to Tommy and Tubbo who stood at the other edge of the damaged land. Dream's mouth was curled into a frown while Sapnap and George looked furious next to the green blob. 

"What's going on?" Wilbur came to a full stop with his feet hanging over the edge of the small blown up land. 

"Where. Is. Y/N." Dream glared at the leader while holding his strong axe in his hand, making his knuckles turn white in anger. 

"Not here." he replied. 

"Lies. Where is she?" his other hand held the flint and steel that lit the TnT that blew the gates up. 

Sapnap raised his hand higher and pointed the sharp point of his blade at Tommy while George aimed a glowing bow at Tubbo. "She's not here." 

"Fuck of Dream!" Tommy was quickly shushed by Wilbur before Dream stepped closer to the damaged land. 

~~

Y/N watched closely from the safety of the van, reaching to her belt, pulling out her shining sword from it's leather sheath. She tilted to sit on her knees while resting her left elbow on her raised knee. Dream stepped closer to her brothers making her shift to run out the iron door. 

"Where is she?" Dream raised his voice making Tommy step back and Y/N again stiffen. 

"She's not here. Did you lose your little girlfriend." Wilbur spat at him, his hand squeezing tighter around the handle of his axe. He raised his other hand and signalled something to Sapnap and George behind him. 

They all leapt forwards at the L'manbergians. Dream began to fight Wilbur and Tommy while George fought Fundy and Tubbo. They each were attacked with a stream of swears from the blonde as they danced around the enemy. 

Sapnap ran past the mess and into the nation, he looked at all the buildings when he landed on the small drug van in the middle of the area. He started to sprint to the door. 

Y/N's eyes widened and she ducked below the window, listening closely to the door. There was a thunck. Sapnap ran in and looked around the main room with the stone table in the middle and rows of brewing stands along the edges of the room. He tipped over one of the stands as he stomped to the small door at the end of the room. 

His hand tightened around the door knob and he tugged. It swung open and he saw Y/N crouched in the corner with weapon in hand, she jumped up and he pulled her into a hug, "Oh my god you scared the shit out of us!" he released her and grabbed her small hand. 

They moved out the van and into the grassy land of the nation, all attention landed on them. Tommy screamed and Wilbur fought against the hold Dream had him held in, Tubbo was limping in the blown up hole while Fundy was knocked to the ground by George. 

"Y/N!" Dream ran from Tommy and over to her. She was pulled from Sapnap by Dream gently placing his palms on her cheeks and pulled her into a passionate kiss. 

She fell into his touch. 

Their lips danced on each other when they pulled away and stared into each other eyes. "Gross." Sapnap laughed behind them. 

"Y/N HE'S MANIPULATING YOU!" Tommy cringed at the kiss making his face spread into a red colour while anger boiled inside of him. 

"I'll see you for war." Y/N was lead out the nation by Dream with Sapnap as body guard, George followed his team out after hitting Fundy down again. Screams of protest followed the scene. Y/N shrunk into Dream's side, he placed a hand around her shoulder and hugged her side.

"It's ok." he smiled down at her red cheeks.