16

"I can't do this anymore." She sobbed into Dreams chest.

"I know. I know." He stroked her head and dipped down to muffle her crys.

"There are two new people coming tomorrow, we can go greet them and there's another girl so you won't be alone anymore." He tilted her head up and smiled at her. He used his thumb to gently swipe away a small tear that glistened on her cheek.

"Ok." She smiled back, squeezing her eyes gently at the point.

"Oi lover boy lets go! Gogy's made food!" Sapnap had gone back inside after L'manberg left and was poking his torso out the window, one leg was balanced on the window sill and the other was stretched onto his top toes.

"Don't fall out dumbass!" Y/N laughed at him. He clambered back in and Dream gently moved his hand to hold hers, they walked inside to the smell of fresh steak and bread.

"This smells great!" Y/N sat down and wafted the smell to her face with her hand, then grabbed her water and drank some with her pinky sticking out from the glass.

"Look who's being all posh!" Sapnap jabbed her arm with his making her giggle and snort, a small stream of water shot from her nose to the floor and she fell into the table in fits of laughter. Both Sapnap and Dream joined her while George was left to clean it up.

~~

After dinner, Y/N had moved to her room immediately and left the others to fight 1v2 in the training room, Dream on his own of corse, she watched out her window as the sun set below the tall dark trees that encased the house, she sunk further and further down her chair slowly into the night before she fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position.

George gently knocked on her door and looked in, he spotted her closed eyes and waddled to look at her. "N/N?" He whispered. After a moment of silence, he placed his hands cautiously below her knees and her head, lifting her from the chair and over to rest on her bed. Lifting the covers onto her. George smiled at her calm face then left and walked back downstairs.

"Keep it down, Y/N's asleep." He blushed at the two yelling curses at each other.

"Is she ok?" Dream asked after swinging Sapnap around him and jumping back a step.

"Yeah she's fine." He turned to hide his face when Sapnap laughed in the corner as he stabilised himself.

"Ooo we have a second lover boy in the running." He chuckled as Dream turned to George.

He tilted his head to the side and looked at the thick rimmed goggles sitting against his nose, "George?" He spoke calmly but George was shaking.

"It's nothin Dream." He turned away and started to walk out the room.

"That means it's something. George forget whatever you feeling." Dreams fist clenched tightly to his side, he restrained himself from swinging.

"Ok." George left.

He walked up to the hallway of rooms and moved to the dirt one, George, was messily scratched into the wood. He stretched his hand to the handle but hovered it over the metal, he looked down the hall to the room at the very end, Y/N, was the name in the wood. George removed his hand and marched swiftly to the door and without hesitation, he opened it and swung his head into the room. Y/N was sat on the edge of her bed trying to untie laces in a pair of black boots, she wore plain leggings and a large green hoodie that was to big for her, her hair was resting over her shoulder.

She looked up at him and George froze, "Hey George!" She smiled happily, waving her hand still holding the laces with the boot dangling from the end.

"How you feeling N/N?" He asked while shuffling further into her room and sitting next to her.

"Well.. trying to get these laces undone! And nothing much." She continued to fiddle with the tightly knotted laces.

George watched her small hands pull at the thin rope, tugging at the closely knit material, their was a few footsteps outside the door and George panicked. Dream walked in. "Hey." he glared at George while walking over to Y/N.

He kissed her gently on the lips and sat to her left, "Can you help me. I can't get these undone." Y/N handed him the boots and he began to pick at the laces. After a few seconds they were untied and dangling in his palm.

"HOW?!" he giggled and handed them back, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her lightly into his chest.

Y/N placed the boots on her feet and tied the laces again, "Were you going?" George looked up from twiddling his hands together and watched her smile at Dream.

"To talk to my brothers. I'm going to explain everything." both the boys faces turned to concern and watched her stand up and move around the room, grabbing her sword.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dream stood as well but Y/N pressed her palms gently against his shoulders and push him back down, kissing his lips.  

"I'll be fine. Bye be back soon." she waved to both of them then left her room, jumping down the stairs and leaving the hidden house.