3

After a long walk, they stopped in front of a large house, windows covering the walls and flowers falling from little pots along the window sill. Peeking out from the back corner of the house was a fenced area with a few cows, chickens, pigs and four horses, they each had small name tags hanging from there saddles. One belonged to Dream, the other Sapnap, George and the last one was Y/N's it what a beautiful brown horse with deeper brown spots spreading along the bottom, the name tag 'Luna' hanging from the leather saddle.

They walked inside to a large open space with a living room and kitchen together. A staircase in the corner leading to the four rooms and bathroom upstairs, each room had a special twist. Sapnap's had a special orange wall and orange bedding, matches and lighters sprinkled the floor with small burn holes on a desk. George's had a special blue wall and a line of weapons on the other wall, a large bed in the middle and desk along the side. Dream's had a green wall and two whole walls of weapons and armour with a green bed in the middle. There was one room at the end of the hall, purple wall behind the bed and a fluffy chair near a bay window and a bookshelf in on corner.

"I missed this place." Y/N pulled away from Dream and walked towards a door in the corner, opening it to a huge area with targets, mats, weapons everywhere and lots of training equipment.

"So your fighting with us?" Sapnap asked.

"Yep! I need to find a way to tell them that I have been hanging out with you guys all along." Dream snorted behind her before sitting down, "What?"

"It's just that we finally got you back." she blushed before hiding her face by looking at Sapnap who laughed.

"That was so cringe." she giggled and walked towards the door, "I'm going to sleep, it's hard getting kidnapped by your best friends."

She smiled before walking upstairs and changing out of her L'manberg uniform and into some of her clothes she kept their. Black shorts and an oversized shirt to sleep. She curled up into her bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~

The next day, Y/N woke up and turned to her side mumbling, she looked over to her side table and saw a small note placed neatly on the side,

'We have gone hunting! Be back by 12 don't run away :) -Dream <3'

She smiled to herself before jumping up and walking over to her wardrobe and pulling out black legging, socks and as yellow cropped shirt. She lay them on her bed and walked back in over and grabbed black trainers that she placed to the side of her bed.

She walked out into a thin hallway lit with the sun shining through a line of windows along the wall. Y/N walked into a small room at the end of the hall into the bathroom, throwing her clothes to the side and jumping in the shower quickly.

~~

After 20 minuets, she jumped out and went into her room, changing into the clothes she had already set out and dried her H/C quickly with a towel. Looking over at the clock it was 11:37 am and she grabbed a book that sat on the fluffy chair near the window. Sitting down and staring out for a second when her attention flipped to a row of bushes and looked over to see blonde hair peeking from the green. More brown hair pocked from the brush, "Tommy? Tubbo?"

Y/N opened the window and stuck her head out, both the boys looked up and mouthed, "Is the cost clear?" she nodded and they rushed over below the window and looked up at her.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?!" Y/N shook her head and climbed from the window and flipped onto the roof.

"Careful!" she jumped down in front of them when she was pulled into a tight hug.

"Ok let's go." they grabbed her hand and tugged her forward.

"W-what? What do you think Dream will do when he gets back and I'm gone." she pulled away and stepped back towards the house.

"I don't know! We just need to get you home." Tubbo grabbed her again when laughing came from down the path.

"Get out of here!" Y/N pushed them back when Dream, Sapnap and George turned round with weapons in hands and bags of meat.

"Y/N!" Dream ran over and pulled her into a hug as Sapnap and George pointed weapons toward the boys.

"Are you ok? What did they do?" Dream whispered in her ear and she hid her face in his chest as he held his netherite axe forwards.

"Dream! Give her back." Tommy ordered when Sapnap shushed him.

"We had a deal Tommy. Suck it up." he felt a small giggle in his chest and smiled down at the H/C he was hugging.

"Get out." Sapnap shoved Tommy away and tugged Tubbo with him. Sapnap aimed his cross bow to them making them hurry away in fear.

"I'm sorry N/N!"