17

Y/N walked up to the gates of L'manberg. The ground had been cleared of debris and most of it had been replaced with new dirt that evened out the floor. A few large holes were still in the middle of being filled near the back corners of the nation but everything else was replaced.

Y/N placed her hand on the gate and moved it open, stepping inside and scanning the surrounding area for her brothers.

The first person she saw was Fundy, he carried bags of wood and glass in one hand, the other held a blunt iron sword while he looked cautiously around. His red fur had been burnt at the edges and mud stuck to the fluff.

Y/N walked over and tapped his shoulder, he jumped and swivelled on his heel, dropping a bag of wood to his side and stepping back in fear. Y/N smiled kindly at him and threw her arms out to her sides. "Hi Fundy." She watched him collect himself from being startled and gently place the glass filled back next to the wood one.

"You can't be here." He said bluntly. Her smile faded and she dropped her arms to rest by her legs.

"Wilbur hates you. Tommy's upset and trying to fight for you and Tubbo hasn't stopped crying." Her mouth opened and her fists closed tightly digging her nails into her palms.

"W-Wilbur hates me?" She looked at the floor and stepped back.

"I'm sorry. Me and Tommy tried to fight for you but-" he stopped himself and bent down, picking up the bags and swinging them over his shoulder. "Tommy and Tubbo are at their bench, Wilbur's in the van." He walked off.

Y/N stood frozen for a second. Staring at the ground. Her fists released and she started to walk to the van, inside the window was a tall brunette slumped over the same map showing the land between L'manberg and her house. Deep bags below his glossy eyes and his hands spread over the table.

Y/N walked around to the door and placed her hand on the cold stone button, she hesitated. After a second, she pressed her palm on the button and walked inside after the clunk of the metal door.

Wilbur straitened himself but stared down at the map still, "Tommy I told you to leave me alone." He spoke sternly and his voice was deeper than normal.

Y/N froze then walked further into the van, now standing behind the leader with her hands placed behind her back. "Will..." she whispered.

His spine jerked and his eyes widened, he turned around and saw his sister. H/C hair hovering above her shoulders tucked behind one ear, E/C eyes stared at him, sorry. "Leave."

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault I didn't know he-"

"THAT HE WHAT?! WAS GOING TO ALMOST KILL US! TURN TWO OF US AGAINST US! BLOW THE WHOLE FUCKING PLACE UP!?"

He snapped at her, quickly looming over her in anger forcing her to shrink down into the wall. Her body shook and his grip fell into his sword.

"Will! I didn't know-"

"IF CORSE YOU DIDN'T! HE'S MANIPULATING YOU!" He stepped forwards again.

"I-" her voice whimpered. Wilbur drew his hand back and slapped it over her wrist, gripping it with force and tugging her around the table that had the map.

He brought her into the room at the back of the van, one window and piles of mud on the corner. He threw her inside and slammed the door shut, clicking it with a lock and stomping off. The iron door banged closed and Wilbur stormed out the nation.

Y/N froze, staring at the door her brother once was. She scrambled to her feet and over to the thick wooden door, wiggling the handle that locked her inside. She fell down and curled her knees up to her chest, sobbing into her jeans.

~~

"Ok that's it! She's been gone for two hours were going to find her." Dream stood up and looked at Sapnap.

"Fine." He huffed and followed him outside.

After a moment of walking, Dream began to jog and then run then sprint, his face grew more worried and he tightened his hold on his sword. "Dream c'mon!" Sapnap ran out of breath behind him.

They arrived and Dream stopped, looking around the nation. Wilbur and Fundy in a small hut together by the pond and Tommy and Tubbo cleaning armour near a house. Y/N wasn't there.

Dream stormed inside and over to Wilbur and Fundy. "Where is she?!" He ordered.

"Who?" Will had calmed down since two hours ago when Y/N first came.

"Gone."

By this point Tommy and Tubbo had run over and stood next to their leader. "What the fuck is going on?" Tommy swore again.

"Sapnap." Dream stared at Wilbur when Sapnap spread off. Looking around the nation and again at the drug van in the middle.

He walked over and banged the door open, marching strait to the door at the back of the van. He wiggled the handle and it was locked. "Y/N?" He called inside. He heard sobbing stop from inside.

"Sap?" She cried at him.

"Get back!" He called. Sapnap ran back and turned his shoulder to the door, charging in to his and banging his shoulder against the wood. The door curved and flung off its hinges into the room. Y/N frantically hugged him and cried into his chest.

"We have to go." He grabbed her hand.