44

~~~
Y/n POV:
~~~

My eyes were heavy and my body was soar. I could feel the smoke building in my lungs which forced me to cough and splutter. Below me wasn't hard ground or a bed it was... a person?

My eyes flickered open and the first person I saw was Eret, their face covered with mud but small clean paths of water flowered down his cheeks. To my right was Dream, his mask hiding any emotion that existed. And above me was Niki and Tommy, tears falling down to the ground were they stood. 

I coughed again and Eret moved me to sit up  before quickly handing me a golden potion, pink bubbles rising from the surface of the liquid. I drank it quickly and felt the thick potion drip down my throat. I smiled at the sudden ease of pain and I watched as my body healed as much as it could, starting with the deep gash in my right leg before moving to the burns covering my body, scars left in place. 

Almost all of the top of my right arm was now a deep red scar that would heal to white over time. My right leg also seemed covered in this scar and god knows what it was under my armour. I looked around the area as the ringing in my ears subsided only to see L'manburg, it's once beautiful land turned to stone and ash. 

I stood up and looked around the whole area, the others followed. Dream tugged me into him and brought me into a tight hug. I smiled into his chest when the pain returned and I fell back down to the floor. 

Dream and Niki both helped me to climb out the crater, "Thank you." My voice was hoarse and quiet. 

Niki smiled, "We'll get you home soon." 

Once we made it out of the crater, I was met with Karl, Sapnap and Tubbo who helped me to get fully out the hole and to sit me down on the grass. Tubbo sat beside me and pulled me into a hug, "A-are you ok?" he whispered into my shoulder. 

I nodded, "I will be." 

We shared a smile. I looked around the area again but my sight settled on two people who stood in a small room, half blown up. It was a room below the now missing stage, completely stone with only a single chair and a button which had flown to the corner of the room with the explosions. 

Wilbur. He had small wounds littering his body and in his right hand was a sword, the same sword we had just won with. The person next to him was different, he stared at Will in shock. Phil stepped towards his son and started to yell something inaudible before he took the weapon from Will.

I stared at the scene for a few seconds until... Will was gone. 

Suddenly there was another loud bang to my left and both Tubbo and I's heads snapped in the direction. Somehow two withers were flying around the sky blowing up everything in there way. My eyes widened and I jumped up, adrenalin running through me as I pulled out my bow and scanned the dark sky for the beast. 

I locked my sight onto it. It had dark, grey almost black skin that was stuck onto the thick bones of the monster. It had three large black skulls balancing on top of its ribs. The Wither was flying around shooting down at the ground, a black glow forming around it's bones. 

I shot at it, hearing a tiny ding each time I hit. Then there was another explosion, one right behind me. I jumped away from it and spun around seeing a second one. 

I heard another, large explosion behind me and the first one was dead now it was only the last one which was looking strait at me. My legs started to shake and my head started to hurt but I ran. I ran away from anyone and tried to lead the Wither away from L'manberg but then I passed Dream who was trying to kill it. 

"Dream!" I yelled, my voice braking as I tripped up on the broken ground, still hearing the explosions bang behind me. 

Then it all stopped. 

I looked up and both the Withers had been killed and to my right was Tubbo who sprinted to me at full speed, his face still we with tears. 

My head started to hurt and my body started to shake as tears spilled down my face. Black dots appeared in my vision and the world started to spin, "Tubbo..." I spoke in barely a whisper. He called my name but it was low and muffled as my ears started to ring again and the world went black.