4

Once the boys had disappeared, Y/N looked up at Dream who smiled down at her and released her, "You good?" he asked.

"Yeah. Good timing." they all moved back into the house and sat down in the living room.

"I'll go cook some for dinner." George stood up and left the room with the three bags of meat.

"Why couldn't I come hunting?" Y/N asked as she sat next to Dream.

"I didn't want to disturb you." she blushed a smile and turned to him.

"We have to talk to L'manberg later? Want to come?" Sapnap interjected with a eye role.

"Yeah sure. when do we leave?"

"Sun down. Ish." she giggled at Dream.

"K well I'm going to train for a while. Get me when we have to go." She walked away down to the training room and closed the door grabbing a stone axe and training for a while.

~~

"Y/N c'mon! Let's go!" Dream called down the stairs. Y/N threw the axe to the side and walked out.

"K Let's go!"

The four walked out of the house and began the long walk to L'manberg.

"Uh why!" Dream and George were walking upfront while Y/N and Sapnap walked behind whispering.

"What?" Sapnap whisper-shouted back swinging his axe at his side.

"Why! Why do I feel like this?" his eyes squinted confused.

"Why. Why do I find Dream so cute." Sapnap snorted.

"You guys have to date! You both like each other." Y/N's face snapped to him and her arms shook in his face.

"What?! There is no way he likes me!" as she said this, Dream slowed down and came closer to the pair behind.

"Hurry up! We're here."

They rushed forwards and Dream grabbed Y/N's hand quickly as Wilbur stared him down. All the L'manbergians looks horrible, sad or angry. Wilbur had deep bags under his eyes, Tubbo and Tommy had glossy eyes and clenched fists while Fundy shook. "Are you ok?" Wilbur asked frantically at the sight of his sister.

"Yeah umm. I need to tell you guys something." she sighed and Tommy perked up walking closer to her.

"Ever since L'manberg, I have been sneaking out to be with my best friends. These guys." she gestured to the Dream Team and he eyes fell to the floor.

"What?" Tommy muttered.

"They are so close with me how could I just give that up?" Fundy stared wide eyed at his fellow team member before running forwards and standing inches from her.

"We trusted you. TRAITOR!" he pulled his fist back and struck her face leaving a large purple mark just below her eye. Dream and Sapnap pushed him back and aimed weapons at him furiously as Y/N stared at Will.

"Wilbur you have to understand! You know I love them!" he shrunk slightly as the girl was on her knees away from everyone, Dream and Sapnap occupied by Fundy, George talking to Tommy and Tubbo while Wilbur watched his sister.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

He sprinted forwards and stopped in front of her, "It's ok." His hand gripped her arm and she was pulled to the gates of L'manberg. Dream sprung into action and pulled out a bow pointing it to Wilbur.

She was pulled inside and shoved backwards protectively, "Wilbur we had a deal. Tommy or Y/N?"

"WILBUR SHE BETRAYED US!" Fundy snapped at his dad who sent a sharp glare his way.

"Will, I just told you that I want to be with them." Y/N fell back and looked at Dream for help when there was a loud clang of metal.

Dream ran forward and clashed his axe with Wilbur's iron sword. He pushed close to his making the tall brunette stumble, he then removed one of his hands from the handle of his blade and sent a signal to Sapnap and George who immediately ran past the fight and over to the girl who was still on the floor. She jumped up and intertwined hands with the black heard man who tugged her out of the small nation. Tommy and Wilbur each yelled curses at the team who separated them from their sister. Tommy attempted to reach her when George stepped in and pushed him aside.

They ran around a corner in the path and George just behind them, they stopped to breath when more yelling followed them and a masked man sprinted down the corner, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling her with him down the dirt path as arrows shot at their heels. Fundy and Tubbo held bows aimed at the opponent as they followed.

"Y/N!" was screamed down the path. She shut her eyes and grew closer to Dream who held an arm around her when everything slowed and she fell to the ground.

A sharp pain shot up her right leg and she landed in a pile on the floor. All the shouting stopped. Weapons lowered. Dream knelt by her side and pulled of his lime green hoodie, he lifted her leg gently when Tommy screamed behind them. Y/N opened her eyes and looked down.

An arrow had stuck into her right leg at they ran, blood dripped from the wound as the tip of the arrow sunk into her skin. Her eyes closed tightly again when Dream moved closer to her. "I'm sorry this will hurt." His hand gripped the stick of the arrow and he tugged.

It dislodged from her leg and blood began to poor from the wound. Y/N grew dizzy and blur spots flouted in her vision, she shook when her head tilted back and her eyes became dark and misty. Her face fell and she passed out.