7

Once they were out of sight, Dream slowed down and gently pulled up Y/N's wrist to examine the small wounds left by Tommy in his panic to save her. He rubbed his hand over the large red handprint the boy created and carefully placed his hand on the small dents of his nails. Y/N flinched slightly when he did so making him quickly remove his hand and move to his belt that had a leather pouch attached at his hip. It opened with a click and he pulled a bottle of thick golden liquid that had tiny pink sparkles bobbing around it. He handed it to the girl and she popped off the cork that held the juice and brought it to her lips, tipping the bottle up and sipping some of the potion.

She handed back to him and looked down to her arm, the red handprint began to quickly disappear and the nail dents evened out along her skin. She smiled then turned to stand with Dream again. She slid her hand down his wrist and along his rough palm, his fingers separated and hers slid between them. Both their faces lit up in blush when Sapnap and George trotted up behind them with blood stained weapons in hand, neither with a scrape from battle.

"You okay?" Sapnap mumbled when he neared Y/N, tilting his head at their hands that he just noticed.

"I'm fine, I drank a health potion a minute ago." She smiled at him as her and Dream began to walk with them in a comfortable silence as George bickered with Sapnap either side of them.

Once they reached the house, they moved inside and sat in the living room, "So did you kill them?" Y/N pointed to the weapons in their hands that dripped with thick blood.

"No but we did stab Fundy." Sapnap laughed handing George his sword who began to clean them both with a cloth.

"Sap!" She hit his arm and he stopped laughing, looking over at her remembering that was her brothers son.

"Sorry!" He laughed again.

"Well I'm going out for a ride who wants to come with?" Y/N stood up from her seat and Dream quickly wrapped his hand around hers smiling.

"I'll come."

They walked outside and into the gated off area that held their horses and cows. Y/N walked over to her horse Luna and secured the leather saddle that rest on her back.

"Hey cutie." she brushed the side of her head and jumped up onto her back and patted the side of Luna's saddle as Dream jumped onto his white horse named 'Spirit'

They each jumped the fence and rode towards each other, "Where we going?" Y/N asked.

"I have a beautiful place we can go together." he smiled at her as she nodded and he began to lead the way through the woods.

~~

After around 30 minuets, Dream lead them through a tall bush, it opened to a small hidden area with a beautiful water fall that trickled down into a clear blue pond. Flowers and frogs sat around the edges and lily pads ruffled on the top of the water. It was amazing. They hoped off their horses and Y/N's mouth hung open amazed as the pair hung their horses rains around a tree.

"This is amazing." Y/N walked over to Dream letting him drape an arm over her shoulder and shuffle closer together.

"Can we swim?" she asked. He looked down and smiled walking together over to the pond and jumping in.

"XD! That's cold!" Y/N swam up from the bottom of the pond and swam to Dream who brushed his golden hair from his face but it just fell back over his eyes making the girl giggle.

His hands landed on her waist and held her up, he brushed the hair from her face and stared straight into her E/C eyes, tilting his head as his lips parted slightly. Water dripped from his fluffy blonde hair.

"Y/N I-" her face flushed and she scanned the mask that was still strapped to his head as clear water shimmered down it. Her hand reached forwards and she removed the disk. Emerald eyes stared into her face, freckles cleanly dotted along his nose, one large scar ran from chin just below his eye. He smiled at her before quickly looking down at her lips and back into her eyes. She nodded gently. He moved closer to her. Y/N's hands landed on his shoulders and she moved closer to him.

Their lips touched.

The kiss started soft and slowly became passionate before they separated and stared into each others eyes smiling.

"I like you." Y/N rest her head in his chest and he stroked her hair.

"I like you to." Dream slowly moved them both over to the side and hoped up to sit with legs dangling into the pond.

"So do you want to?" he shuffled slightly when he felt a nod into his chest and he looked down, her face stared at him with bright red cheeks

"Yeah."   

His face lit up and he smiled down at her, lifting up her face with him palms and pressing a gentle kiss on her lips, "This is amazing."

"We should tell Sapnap and make him cry." he chuckled and they sat staring at the pond in front of them.

~~

After one hour, they stood up and smiled at each other moving over to their horses and untying them from the tree. "What am I going to tell my brothers?" Y/N rode over to her boyfriend and stretched her hand out to him.

Dream jumped on the back of Spirit and grabbed her hand, "Just the truth." He shrugged as they started to slowly trot back to the house.

~~~

Hello I am friend of writer :) (I stole their phone)