Like Mother Like Daughter

Surprise bitch.

I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

But I'm back here too!

I've been rereading the stories of the International series and thought why not update? So here it is!

Life has been busy and I'm STILL in a downward spiral. So I wrote another update!

I'll try to update on my days off. Which I barely get anymore. If Disney could stop releasing movies for like 1 month that would be FANTASTIC.

Enjoy!

November 2047

Raquel's POV:

I sat on the couch and sighed.

"What's wrong with you?" Mom sat next to me.

"I miss Jordana." I looked at her. "I now have 0 friends."

"You act like none of my friends had kids except for Mariana." She said. "And you have Amaya! You know when we were younger, your aunt Lola and I? Boy did we cause some problems."

"Yeah Ale's showed us the video from Mariana's wedding. You guys getting dragged down the sidewalk."

"Damn you Ale." She sighed. "Look. Text Amaya. Hang out with her. I know you and Jordana are close, but you still have friends."

Luna's POV:

"Move in with me." I looked at Jimena.

"Excuse me?" I smiled.

"Move in with me." She repeated.

"We kind of live together already." I laughed.

"Yeah but you still have your own place." She shrugged. "Forget it. I'm being stupid."

"No." I grabbed her hand. "Are you sure? This is a big step?"

"We're lesbians. I'm surprised it took us this long." I laughed. "But I am sure. I love you. I love waking up next to you. Falling asleep next to you. Watching you go over everything before a trial. You're very entertaining when I've binged all my shows." I smiled. "Getting to know means I've gotten to know your family. Each person in your family found their soulmate. I hope I'm not wrong when I say I think I found mine."

"You aren't wrong." I said. "You sure you want to live with me though? I'm a handful."

"I think I can handle it."

Maxi's POV:

Atleti against Barca. I looked at the lineup for Atleti.

E. Hermoso

"Playing against the big brother." Dario laughed. "This should be fun."

"He wears Hermoso." I looked at him.

"You have seen him right? He's a clone of Jenni."

I laughed. "That's true. And I'm a clone of Alexia."

"That you are." He walked to his locker.

"And even though you were adopted, you're a clone of Leila."

"Yeah, it's weird." He smiled. "I remember seeing pictures from when she was younger and thinking that's not me?"

I laughed. "What did she say?"

"That's my boy." He shook his head. "That's what she always says. Just play your game, Maxi. Yeah, it's your brother but for the next 90 minutes, he's your opponent. Don't hold back."