All Here

I might quit my job tomorrow depending on how my manager treats me. Since she always treats me like garbage I'll probably quit.

Also, can someone send me food I haven't eaten all day.... No? Ok.

Enjoy! 

June 2044

Jordana's POV:

I opened the door and walked inside. "I'm home!" I yelled.

"How was practice baby girl?" Mama asked.

"It was fine." I sat on the couch. 

"Uh oh." She sat next to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong."

"You're my child. You came from me, you're my little clone." She smiled. "I can tell something is wrong. So talk."

I looked at her. The door opened and mom walked in with Luca. "Nice work today little lion!" He ran in. "My kid is a star!"

I looked down and sighed. "Can I go to my room?"

She looked at me. "Sure baby. I'll be up in a little bit. We can talk ok? Just you and me."

"Ok." I got up and went to my room.

"Mom likes me better." Luca said. "I'm going to be Spain's next star!"

"Yeah, when I push you down the stairs."

He stared at me. "MOM! Jordana is going to push me down the stairs!"

"Jordana! Leave your brother alone!"

"But mom!"

"I mean it! He's sensitive!"

I looked at him. He stuck his tongue out. "Last born." He ran into his room. I went into my room and laid on my bed. 

I heard my door open. "J? Can I come in?" I saw mama and sat up. She walked in and sat next to me. "What's going on, mini me?"

"Luca." I said. "He's mean to me. And mom never does anything. The whole ride home all she did was talk about him. It was like I wasn't there." 

"Damn it, Mapi." She mumbled. "I will deal with your brother and your mother who is an idiot sometimes." I laughed. "Jordana, you are an amazing young girl. Want to know how I know that?" I looked at her. "Because you're my daughter. My miracle girl. Did I ever tell you about when you were born?" I shook my head. 

"It was the scariest day of my life." Mom stood in the doorway. "Can I come in?"

I looked at her and then mama. She nodded. 

"Our family was never complete until you joined it." She sat on the other side of me. 

"But why are you so protective of Luca?"

"Didn't you hear me? He's sensitive. That boy needs so much love and care, I swear he's a puppy." 

Mama shook her head. "Babe." 

"He calls me last born." I looked down. 

"Last and the best." Mama smirked. "Gabriel isn't mine, Felicia had her moments, Luca is all your mother which is setting him up for failure."

"Hey!"

"But you, my little one." Mama smiled. "You are the best. The best of all of us. I see so much of me in you, your mother, your brothers, and your sister. I even see some of your aunts. You were the last one born in this family. But that doesn't mean we love you any less."