Amazing Parents

What's up bitches! It's me! We back!

Um, I'm dealing with a broken heart and it ain't going well so any and all support is appreciated. I'm completely ready to just die alone at this point.

RIP Betty White!!!

Anyway, enjoy this update!

May 2047

Felicia's POV:

I was in my room packing some stuff when I heard a knock. "Hey." I heard my mom get it. "Yeah, she's upstairs hold on. Felicia! It's for you!" 

I ran downstairs. "Who is it?" I looked at the door.

"Hi." Sebastian smiled. "You got a minute?"

"Yeah sure." I looked at my mom. 

"I don't approve but go ahead." She sighed and sat on the couch.

I walked outside. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him.

"I heard you're moving." He put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I'm joining Sporting." I smiled. "I'm going to follow in my mom's footsteps. Be a Sporting and Portugal legend." 

"I can't wait to watch and support you." He said. "But I am going to miss you." He sighed. "I know we just met but, I've had people come in and out of my life since my parents divorced." He shrugged. "Patri is serious about my mom and that makes me happy. With what my dad put her through, my mom deserves to be happy."

"You deserve to be happy too, Seb."

"Seb?" He smirked.

"Sorry. Just slipped."

"No. I like it." He said. "Before you leave for Portugal, become a superstar and forget all about me. Can I take you on a date? Please?"

I laughed. "Sure."

"How pissed will your brother be?"

"He doesn't have to know."

Xavier's POV:

"Gallardo!" I heard. "What the fuck was that!"

"Sorry coach!" I put my hand up. "Slipped!" 

"Get on the bench!"

I sighed and walked to the bench. "What's going on with you?" Our assistant coach sat next to me. "I've seen you make mistakes but usually they are pretty. That was horrendous." He said.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I'm working really hard. I don't know." 

"Look. Season ends in a few weeks. Why don't you head home early."

"What?"

"You heard me, kid." He stood up.

"I'm getting sent home?"

"Your head isn't in Sevilla. It's somewhere else. My guess? It's home already. Go home. See your family. Come back in August ready to work."

He walked away.

I sighed. "Shit." I packed up my stuff and a few hours later, I was back in Madrid. 

"My only son. Why are you home?" My mom asked picking me up.

"I got sent home. Coach said my head wasn't there it was in Madrid." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever what does he know. The team sucks maybe his head isn't there." I went up to my room.

She followed me. "Talk to me. What's going on?"

"Do you know how damn hard it is to be the son of Lola Gallardo and Carmen Menayo?" I turned to her. "Because it's REALLY hard."