Usually, you won't scream until you reach you peak of your patience level he knows that. What did he do now?

You: "do you want me to satisfy your sexual desires right now in your office?"

Satisfy his sexual desires? He suddenly felt a pang of sadness when he heard those words from you.

It's true though at first, he thought having sex with you is the way of hurting you for what you did to him, later he got addicted to you and that made him have intercourse with you often. But it is killing him with sadness by hearing it from you.

Jungkook: "...."

You: "What am I to you Jungkook?"

You asked him in a low voice with tears-filled eyes, you don't know whether it is the perfect time to ask him this but you wanted to hear from his mouth.

Jungkook: "..."

Your heart crumbled when you saw him standing silent without opening his mouth, so you are nothing to him as you thought.

You: "You can't even give me the answer for what I am to you, then why do expect me to have sex with you?"

You sniffed and wiped your tears to say something more important.

You: "Properties! That is the foundation of our relationship, right? Fine, I will sign those papers before this month-end"

Jungkook is getting scared by hearing your words, are you going to leave him soon? You wriggled your hand again and got free from his grip easily as his grip is not tighter like before, your words made him physically weak and also mentally.

You left his cabin while Jungkook watched you getting out of his cabin with a lot of thoughts running on his mind.

According to the contract, he has to sign the divorce papers when you sign the properties papers so you indirectly said him to get ready to sign the divorce paper.

-

Yoongi is on the way to meet someone very important person who is helping him to solve your case; he is going to meet the person in the VVIP room in one of the expensive restaurants.

One of the workers from the restaurant opened the door for him and entered the private room. Yoongi flashed a smile when he saw the person. He found the same expression on the person too.

Yoongi: "How are you Jimin-ah?"

Jimin stood up from his seat when he saw Yoongi entering the room; Yoongi walked forward and pulled Jimin for a hug.

Yoongi and Jimin know each other for quite a long when Mr. Park and Yoongi were together in past, Jimin knows Yoongi as a good hyung and developing businessman in past.

He doesn't know Yoongi is into Mafia things, still now Jimin doesn't have any idea about it. Yoongi doesn't want his past to affect his relationship with others so he is hiding everything about his past from everyone.

Jimin: "I'm good hyung, you?"

Yoongi: "Same goes here"

After taking their respective places, Jimin took some files and hand them over to Yoongi.

Jimin: "The files you asked"

Yoongi felt extreme happiness when he saw the files. He asked Jimin to find shreds of evidence regarding his father's illegal business.

Jimin is the only way to find traces of Mr. Park's illegal business because Mr. Park is very good at hiding his illegal things, no one normal person can bring those files that Jimin brought now.