Part 30 (Risking) !!!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Not really, I'm more afraid of how my dad will react" He puts his arm around my shoulder and brings me close to his body.

Yuta: "You don't have to stress about it, if your father really loves you, he will respect your decision"

Y/N: "Do you think so?" I turn to the right side to face him and at first he look at my eyes, then he took a glance on my lips.

Yuta: "I know so" He leans and starts to kiss me, I give in and kiss him back.

The kiss quickly turned into a make out and he grabs my thighs to pull me on his lap. I was on top of him and our hands were travelling on each other's body, feeling that hot tension. I break the kiss and I feel something under me.

Y/N: "Is there something in you're pocket?" I see him smirking.

Yuta: "No darling, it's empty" I could feel my cheeks getting red and he giggled. Then, he flipped us over and he was on top of me.

Yuta: "You don't know how crazy you make me feel Y/N" Calling my name always turns me on. I feel his hands on my waist and it was shivering down on my spine.

Yuta: "It makes me want to burn everything and I want everyone to bring down all their knees for you, to please you" I was feeling wet on my cunt and I closed my legs. He noticed.

Yuta: "What? Do you like that feeling?" He smirks and puts his hand between my thighs and opens my legs. I feel his hand going higher and that made me gasp.

Y/N: "Yuta.." I was breathing heavily.

Yuta: "Hmm?" I feel his hand going to the area and I was squirming.

Y/N: "Please, fuck me" He chuckles.

Yuta: "My girl is so needy" He starts to take off his clothes and I was taking mine. He was taking my panties off and I was unbuckling his belt.

Yuta: "Do you want this so bad darling?" God kill me.

Y/N: "Yes fucking yes" He takes off his pants and his boxers and I see his dick being free.

Yuta: "Then.." He lays down and he makes me sit.

Yuta: "Use that pretty mouth to work" I cleared my throat and without hesitation I gave him a few strokes on his dick and then I put it on the mouth. I tried to take it full of him and I saw him titling his head and closing his eyes to feel the pleasure.

Yuta: "Fuck don't stop darling, it feels so good" He grabs my head and he was controlling me and I was taking it full, I hear him moan and whimper.

Yuta: "Yes baby, fuck it feels so good" My tears were rolling down on my cheeks from too much pleasure and I grabbed his thighs for a balance.

Yuta: "Yes right there, I'm about to cum" Soon, I feel his cum coming to my mouth and I swallowed everything. He looked at me with satisfaction and he flipped us over again.

Yuta: "So good for me, isn't that right darling?" I give him a nod and he grabs his dick and teases me on the entrance.

Yuta: "Words baby"

Y/N: "Yes fuck yes" He goes inside me very fast and we both were gasping for air. He starts to move without the warning and we both were a moaning mess.

Yuta: "Fuck baby, your pussy is so good for my dick" He starts to suck my neck and make some hickeys and it makes me moan more loud.

Y/N: "Yuta" I called his name breathless and then he stops and looks at me with his lustful eyes.

Yuta: "Say that again" I bit my lower lip.

Y/N: "Yuta" This time I said that with a moan and he starts to thrust me with no remorse and I arched my back from the pleasure.

Yuta: "Fuck I want to destroy you so bad" He pulls out and he switched our positions and made me sit on his lap. Without hesitation, he puts his dick inside me and his hands are on my hips.

Yuta: "Do you see that baby? Do you see how good I'm making you feel?"

Y/N: "Yes" I barely could spell a word and he started to thrust into me and there was sloppy sounds. Fuck, it feels so good when I'm on the top and he fucks me hard.

Y/N: "Omg Yuta I think I'm going to cum" I feel his dick twitching and I was feeling my high.

Yuta: "Me too baby, cum for me. Cum for my dick" I came on his dick and he pulled out and came as well.

Yuta: "Were you on the pill?" I give him a nod and he carefully places me on the bed