"We love you too!" Mrs.Kim and Trinity said in unison right before he left. Trinity turned to look at her mother.

"You cooked and didn't tell me?" She asked, sounding as if she had been betrayed.

"I thought you knew? Your brother stopped by and ate with us. Suga never misses a chance for some of my cooking and I make sure to give Jimin and Mimi some."

Trinity kissed her teeth. "What about me and hobi?" She asked.

"Hoseok comes by for his to-go plates as well. He must not eat it around you." Mrs.Kim giggled. Trinity narrowed her eyes. "That greedy bastard." She said.

"Don't be mad, baby. You know I always save food for you." Mrs.Kim teased her daughter.

"No because you putting these other kids before me. Like hello?" Trinity said.

"I could never. You're all my babies and I love you. But you happen to be my cry baby." Mrs.Kim further teases. Trinity pouted.

"May you fix me a plate?" Trinity asked. "A to-go plate? I have to go to work." Trinity finished.

"Of course I will." The woman responds.

______

Hoseok had made it to pick Trinity up. After speaking with Mrs.Kim for awhile he and Trinity were off towards the dance studio so that she could get to work.

The car ride was silent just as a lot of their car rides had been these days. It wasn't awkward but still, the both of them would've felt a little less tense had they had a conversation.

"There's a showcase happening for the kids. I helped with some of their routines. It would be nice if you came to it." Trinity spoke to hoseok.

Hoseok smiled. "I'll see if I can make it." He said.

He knew Trinity would he grateful if he came. Anything about dancing she took seriously. He loved her passion for dancing and he wouldn't miss out on something she took part in if it meant so much to her.

"Okay. See you later." Trinity said, leaning over to kiss his cheek before getting out of the car. Hoseok watched as she entered the building before pulling off.

"A strip club?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. Sik nodded.

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Why wouldn't it bother me? I have a girlfriend. I can't just say 'oh baby I'll be right back I have to go handle some business at the strip club'. Are you fucking mad?!" Hoseok asked causing Sik to laugh.

"You're blowing things out of proportion. We literally went to a strip club in Cuba."

"We were broken up then." Hoseok said.

"..."

"We were." Hoseok repeated. Sik only looked at him with a knowing expression. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. I can't. And in Cuba I damn near lost my life in a strip club."

"Hoseok grow a pair and suck it up. If you know you love this girl then why does it matter if you go to a strip club? You won't cheat and it's not like we're meeting any dancers. This is a very important business deal."