Chapter 27.

A week later, Dappy had come to see Tulisa and Danny down in Newcastle. Things had calmed down between them and he'd realised that his cousin wasn't a little girl anymore and she was growing up. He knew that if he wanted to be in her life, he had to accept that. He still wasn't happy about her just moving down to Newcastle but he knew it was her life. Danny was away at his game so it was just Dappy and Tulisa for the next few hours. She checks her phone and there's a text from Ny.

From Ny:

Can me and Madison come and see you? Please?

To Ny:

Yeah but you'll have to make your own way down here. I'll text you the address.

From Ny:

Thanks T.

To Ny:

It's fine.

From Ny:

I never wanted us to fall out T.

To Ny:

Me neither but I guess things change eh?

From Ny:

Can I come down or are you gonna start being funny?

To Ny:

If you wanna come down, come down. I'm not forcing you to. I'm not running around after people any more. If people wanna be in my life, they'll make the effort to come down here to see me.

From Ny:

OK, well I'll get on a plane. I'll text you when I land and you can text the address yeah?

To Ny:

Nah, Dappy's here, so I'll text it now.

From Ny:

OK.

To Ny:

*the address*

From Ny:

Thanks.

To Ny:

OK.

She locks her phone and her and Dappy sit watching TV. A few hours later, Ny turns up with Madison. Tulisa opens the door and lets them in.

Ny: Hey T.

Tulisa: Hiya. My God she's grown!

Ny: Well she will do.

Tulisa: I know, I was just saying.

Ny: I know.

Tulisa: You's better come in anyway. It's freezing.

Ny: Thanks.

Tulisa lets them in and her and Ny sit down for a bit. Dappy went to give them some space.

Ny: I thought you said Dappy was here?

Tulisa: Yeah he was. He went so we could chill for a bit.

Ny: Ah right.

Tulisa: Why? it's not a problem is it?

Ny: Nah course not.