Chapter 25.

The next day, she agrees to let Dappy come to visit her. She meant what she said about Fazer. She doesn't want to see him. She wants to stay in contact with Lewis because of Ny and Madison. Dappy turns up at the door.

Danny: T, I'll be back later OK? Let me know when Dappy's gone and I'll come back after I've been to court.

Tulisa: OK, yeah I will do. See you later babe.

Danny: See you. I'll let Dappy get you anything you need yeah?

Tulisa: Babe, I'll be fine. Go. I've got a head injury, I'm not dying!

Danny: Don't even joke about that.

Tulisa: Are you gonna go or not? You'll be late.

Danny: Yeah alright, I'm going.

Dappy: She's got me, I'll look after her.

Danny: I know.

Danny leaves to go to court and give his evidence. Tulisa and Dappy sit watching TV. She looks at her phone and there's a text from Fazer.

To Tulisa:

Can I come and see you? Please?

From Tulisa:

No you can't.

To Tulisa:

I just want us to be mates T.

From Tulisa:

Just leave me alone please.

To Tulisa:

Fine.

She locks her phone and puts it back on the sofa. She stands up to get a drink. As usual, Dappy was fussing over her saying he'll get her it.

Dappy: T, sit down, I'll get you it.

Tulisa: Look please. I can do it.

Dappy: OK sorry.

Tulisa: I'm sorry. It's just I've had days of Danny doing everything for me. I might have a head injury but I can still walk about.

Dappy: Yeah true.

Tulisa: I'll be back in a minute yeah?

Dappy: OK.

Tulisa went to get her drink and some food. She went back and sat on the sofa. Her head was healing quite well and it should be fine in about another week or so.

Dappy: It feels like I aint seen you in years T.

Tulisa: Yeah I know, sorry about that. I went through a stage of pushing everyone away.

Dappy: You're OK now though?

Tulisa: Yeah getting there.

Dappy: Good.

They sat watching TV for the afternoon and Danny came back a couple of hours later. Dappy left them too it. 

Tulisa: How was it?