The rise of N-Dubz

N-Dubz were part way through their second album. Dappy was 22 years old, Tulisa was 21 years old and Fazer was also 22 years old. Dappy and Fazer were sorting the track listing out and as usual. Tulisa was 2 hours late. Dappy wasn't impressed and started laying into his cousin.

"Good afternoon" Dappy snorted.

"Fuck off Dappy you wanker!" Tulisa yelled.

"No thanks. I'm the one who's been here since 10am because you couldn't get your lazy, fat arse out of  bed!" Dappy yelled back.

"I mean it! Fuck off!" Tulisa screamed.

"Daps leave it. You can tell she's upset" Fazer added.

"Nah man. I'm sick of her fucking turning up whenever the fuck she feels like it! This ISN'T a doss house Tula! You either pull your weight or you're out!" Dappy shouted back at her.

"Fuck off Dappy, seriously" Tulisa sobbed.

"Or else what?" Dappy shouted.

"Oh do you know what? I don't need this right now!" Tulisa cried in anger.

"Well fuck off then! We don't need you!" Dappy ordered.

"Fine, just don't expect me to come back in the morning" Tulisa added, before running out of the  studio.

"Tulisa!" Fazer called after her,running outside.

"Not now Fazer" Tulisa cried.

"I just wanna talk to you" Fazer replied, gently.

"I just said, not now." Tulisa repeated.

"Well, can I come round later then?" Fazer asked.

"Yeah fine. Now can I please go?" Tulisa asked.

"Yeah. You know you can talk to me about anything. Anything at all. I don't care, even if it's the middle of the night, if your name flashed up on my phone, I'd get up and answer it, in a second. I'll always be there for you, always. Don't you ever forget that" He vowed.

"I know. Thank you" Tulisa replied, crying into his chest.

"T? What's the matter? Talk to me, please? Has someone done something to you?" He asked.

"Yeah, no, well not exactly" Tulisa cried.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Fazer asked.

"Look, just come round later and I'll explain" Tulisa replied.

"OK, well I'll see you later then" Fazer added, before letting her get in her car and drive off.

She drove home and she knew exactly what time it was and that her boyfriend would be out at this time.. She needed her cousin more than ever and she couldn't even turn to him at times like this. Fazer had always been the one she'd turned to, whenever she'd been upset. This was much more than her being upset. Much more. How could she tell the boys this? They'd hit the roof.