Chapter 19.

A couple of weeks later, Tulisa was still living with Danny. Her and Danny are still just friends. N-Dubz had called it a day and she was starting to record her first solo album. Dappy was doing a solo album as well and Fazer was trying to get his production company STL off the ground. The 3 hadn't spoken to each other properly for a couple of weeks but Tulisa had a go at people via Twitter, after people she followed were tweeting pics of his baby's scan to her. She didn't even think it would be that far ahead but that goes to show what she knows. Anyway she's sat in the studio writing lyrics and it's fair to say she's not in the best of moods. She gets a text from Danny saying he's cooking and what does she want.

To Danny:

Just cook whatever, yeah? I don't care.

From Danny:

Are you OK? x

To Danny:

Yeah fine.

From Danny:

Are you sure? x

To Danny:

Yeah I'm fine. I'm kinda busy so just cook whetever's in yeah?

From Danny:

OK will do x

She locks her phone and gets back to writing her lyrics. She gets another text, this time from Fazer.

From Fazer:

Look T, I'm sorry. I didn't know the fans were gonna do that, did I?

To Fazer:

You could have posted a tweet and told them not to tweet it to me!

From Fazer:

I shouldn't have to. They should know!

To Fazer:

Do NOT blame this on them! They had no idea what was going on between us. Now if you don't mind. fuck off. I'm busy.

She locked her phone again and decided to ignore any calls or texts she got, unless they were work related. She got a call from a number she didn't recognise.

Tulisa: Look whoever you are, I'm not in the fucking mood for prank calls so do me and yourself a favour and fuck off!

??: Tulisa this is management.

She'd just told her management to fuck off.

Tulisa: Oh sorry. I didn't recognise the number and as you can tell, I'm not in the greatest of moods.

Management: I can tell. Daybreak would like to interview you tomorrow. Is that OK?

Tulisa: Yeah it's fine. Sorry for swearing.

Management: It's fine. I'll let you get back to whatever you're doing and I'll sort that for you.

Tulisa: I'm writing lyrics for my first solo album.

Management: Oh I see, well you'd better get back to it then.

Tulisa: OK, bye.

She hung up and locked her phone again. She decided to turn it off as she could do without any more distractions. Just before she did, Ny text her to tell her she was now 23 weeks gone and the baby was due in about 4 months time. Tulisa text back "Congrats" and then turned her phone off.