Chapter 29.

A couple of days later, Tulisa was ready to go home. She didn't call Danny as she was still a bit annoyed with him, over the work thing. She decided to take one day off and that was it. The studio was completely burned down by now so she had no choice but to use the one that N-Dubz used. That place held so many memories for her, Dappy and Fazer. They'd moved on now and tomorrow, she decided to go back to work and she wasn't accepting no as an answer. An hour or so later, she was home.

Danny: Why didn't you ring me? I'd have come to get you.

Tulisa: Maybe because I don't need your help?

Danny: Oh T please. I was looking out for you.

Tulisa: No you were trying to control me. I'm taking one day off and that is it. I'm going back to work tomorrow and there isn't one single thing you can do about it.

Danny: Fine, I'm off out anyway.

Tulisa: You're not gonna help me settle back in then?

Danny: No. You don't need my help remember?

Tulisa: Oh look, I didn't mean that.

Danny: I'll come back later. It's obvious you're still annoyed.

Tulisa: Fine fuck off then.

Danny: Yeah bye.

Danny went out and Tulisa layed on the sofa and cried her eyes out. She didn't mean it when she said she didn't need his help, she was just annoyed. She just wanted him to come back and cuddle her. Once again, Danny had gone to his friend Chris, who by now, was sick of him going on about Tulisa.

Chris: Look mate, you're starting to do my head in. If you're not happy, just fucking walk out on her! Stop moaning at me when she shouts at you.

Danny: Sorry mate.

Chris: I've told you what I think so it's up to you. If you're gonna walk out on her when she's obviously just gone through a fire and stuff, you can't love her that much. She's just annoyed, give her some time and she'll be fine.

Danny: I love her more than anything, i just wanna help her. I try that and get pushed away though.

Chris: Like I said, give her some time and she'll be fine.

Danny: Yeah, cheers. Can I come and stay with you for a couple of days? I just need to be away from her right now.

Chris: Yeah course mate.

Danny: Cheers.

Chris: Go grab whatever you need yeah and I'll be at home because I'm going now anyway.

Danny: Cheers mate.

Chris: It's no bother.

Danny went home to grab some stuff so he could stay at Chris' house. Tulisa had no energy to stop him, so she didn't even bother. She knew a few days apart would do them both good. They were snapping at each other and needed space.

A few days later.....