Chapter 26.

A couple of weeks later, the lad who pushed Tulisa down the stairs and tried to burgle Tulisa and Danny's old house, was charged with burglary and assault and given 2 years imprisonment. Danny and Tulisa were still down in Newcastle with Tulisa travelling up to London for work. As much as she hated to, she cut all ties with Dappy, Fazer, Ny, Lewis and Madison. She wanted her life to include Danny and Newcastle. Even though she'd only been dating Danny for a few months, enough people had tried to split them up and Tulisa wasn't putting up with it any more. Dappy rung her to say Fazer wanted to see her.

Tulisa: I'm not having anything else to do with him.

Dappy: He's your friend T.

Tulisa: No he was my boyfriend until he shagged someone and split us up.

Dappy Yeah but still, can't you talk to him?

Tulisa: No I can't. Now is that everything?

Dappy: No actually it's not.

Tulisa: Well make it quick then.

Dappy: Ever since you got with Danny, you've been blocking us out. Me, Fazer and Ny knew you WAY before Danny and now you've got him, you don't need us, is that it?

Tulisa: I never said that...

Dappy: Oh so moving to Newcastle, not seeing Ny or Madison. You've only seen Madison ONCE since she's been born! She even got your name, Tula! Madison Tula Rawson, do you remember her?

Tulisa: Yes of course I do!

Dappy: So why've you not been to see her then eh?

Tulisa: I've been busy!

Dappy: What, shagging Danny?!

Tulisa: Do you know what Dappy?

Dappy: What?

Tulisa: I'm glad you, Fazer, Ny, Lewis and Madison aren't in my life! Do you know why?

Dappy: Why?

Tulisa: I don't need ANY of you any more! I've got Danny, I love him and I'm staying here! I'm growing up and my priorities are changing so do me a fucking favour and *shouts* DEAL WITH IT! You carry on like this and you'll never see me again!

Dappy: I won't do anyway. You've made it perfectly obvious that you're dropping your family for someone you've only known a few months!

Tulisa: Like I said, I'm growing up and my priorities are changing. I'm sorry you don't like that but you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Dappy: What so, you get a boyfriend and we never see you?

Tulisa: Do you know that thing, it's called a plane, it flies in the sky and you make journeys on it?

Dappy: Well why should I have to go down there all the time?

Tulisa: If you wanna see me, you'll have to do that. I'm not gonna be in London apart from to work.

Dappy: Fine T.

She locks her phone and Danny comes back home. He'd been to Tesco to get some food. He puts the food away and goes into the living room.