Chapter 28.

A week later, Tulisa was in London for a radio interview for Chris Moyles Breakfast show. As usual, she was late, rude and snappy. They had a go at her for her lateness.

Tulisa: I'm here now for God sake! Chill out!

Chris: Blimey Tulisa.

Tulisa: What? People should know what my time keeping is like by now! It's never changed and it never will change!

Chris: What's got into you?

Tulisa: Nothing.

Chris: What's with the snappiness then?

Tulisa: Oh, I've just had enough of being famous. I'm turning my back on it soon, I swear.

Chris: Why what's happened?

Tulisa: Just every interview I've done over the past couple of weeks, I've been rude and snappy with people. That's not like me at all in interviews. I'm just sick to death of being famous. I loved it at first, don't get me wrong but It does start to do your head in after a bit.

Chris: When you thinking of packing it in then?

Tulisa: After my album's done, which should only take another few months. After that's finished and on the shelves, I'm done.

Chris: You're being serious aren't you?

Tulisa: I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life.

Chris: I can tell you're being serious because if you weren't, you'd start laughing.

Tulisa: Exactly.

Chris: Anyway erm, nice interview this is eh?

Tulisa: Yeah I guess.

After about half an hour, Chris called the interview to an end.

Chris: Thank you very much Tulisa!

Tulisa: Thanks for having me, can I go now?

Chris: Yeah go on. Next time I see you, you'll probably have a kid!

Tulisa: Do you know what? You're not wrong!

Chris: Why you haven't? Well you know?

Tulisa: What, no!

Chris: Oh that's a relief.

Tulisa: Haha.

She made the journey back to Newcastle. She'd got up and ready just for an interview that would only last half an hour. Danny was at his mates so she let herself in when she got home, a few hours later. She meant what she said about packing in her fame once her album was out. She decided to work every day she could for as many hours as she could, to get the album finished. She wanted her fame over as soon as possible. She'd have enough money to live on, plus there was Danny's from his football, so it wasn't like she was gonna be skint for the rest of her life. She looked at her phone and there was a text from Danny.

From Danny:

Hey babe, you OK? xxx