Chapter 18.

Tulisa arrived at Fazer's and sure enough, there he was, as bold as brass with his tart.

Tulisa: I wouldn't get too comfy love.

??: Why?

Tulisa: Men like Fazer can't keep it in their pants! He'll get bored and dump you, just like he did to me.

??: I'm having his kid love, we're gonna be a family. Hint of jealousy, maybe?

Tulisa: No, I'm not jealous. When you get hurt, which you WILL, don't say I didn't try and warn you.

Fazer: Tulisa, just get out man. This has nothing to do with you. We're over, now accept it and get out.

Tulisa: Just out of interest, did you ever love me?

??: Who in their right mind would love you? You seem a right jealous cow.

Tulisa: You know if you weren't pregnant, I'd smash your face in you daft tart, so if I were you, I'd keep it shut because you're walking on VERY thin ice as it is!

Fazer: Tulisa, I told you, just get out!

Tulisa: No, I will go when I am ready! You are gonna give me answers!

Fazer: She's pregnant, we're together, I did love you but I don't now. There's your answers, now go!

Tulisa: You aint heard the last of this, either of you.

Fazer: Oh I think we have.

Tulisa: If you think I'm just gonna forget this, you don't know me at all. You two will never be happy for as long as I'm around. No I don't want him back, love. You're welcome to him but I promise the pair of you, that I am gonna do everything I can to make your lives a living hell. That isn't a threat, It's a promise.

Fazer: Just go Tulisa.

Tulisa: Oh I'm going, don't worry.

Meanwhile, Danny was worried as to where Tulisa had gone. He phoned round her mates to see if they'd seen her. He eventually phoned Fazer and he told Danny that Tulisa was in his house.

Fazer: Oh, who's this ringing me? It's your lover boy, Tulisa.

Tulisa: He is not my lover boy, we're just mates. Unlike you, I'd never cheat on someone.

Danny: *on the phone* Hi, have you seen Tulisa?

Fazer: *on the phone* Yeah she's in my house, harassing me and my girlfriend.

Danny: *on the phone* What's the address? I'll come and get her.

Fazer gives Danny the address and he goes to get her. He turns up 15 minutes later.

Danny: T, what were you playing at? I told you it wouldn't do any good.

Tulisa: I had to do something!

Danny: Yeah and you shouting and screaming isn't gonna change the fact that he's with another woman and he's having a baby with her is it?

Fazer: You should listen to him you know, he talks a lot of sense.

Tulisa went to hit Fazer but Danny pulled her back. She knew he was just looking out for her but she wanted to hit him.