Chapter 11

The next day, Tulisa went to see Ny and Lewis. She wanted to talk to them, put the past behind them and be a part of their child's life.

Tulisa: Thanks for coming to see me

Ny: You didn't exactly give us much choice.

Lewis: What do you want? You've made it perfectly clear how you feel.

Tulisa: I want to put the past behind us. I shouldn't have reacted like that when you told me you were pregnant so I'm sorry.

Ny: OK.

Lewis: She might be able to forgive you just like that, but I can't.

Ny: You can see she's sorry Lew.

Lewis: I'll leave you's too it. I don't want nothing to do with her.

Tulisa: Look. maybe I should go. I tried, I'm sorry.

Ny: Just because he doesn't want to put things right, it doesn't mean I don't. Me and you have been mates for years T and I hate the fact that we fell out.

Tulisa: Me too. I want to be in that baby's life, if you'll let me.

Ny: Of course! You're my best friend!

Tulisa: Thanks Ny!

They sat talking for the afternoon until Ny had to go home because she was tired. Tulisa went back home to Fazer because Dappy was with his mum.

Fazer: Hey how was it?

Tulisa: Me and Ny sorted things but Lewis wasn't very impressed to see me.

Fazer: I'll text him later yeah?

Tulisa: You don't have to.

Fazer: I aint having him treating you like this. You went to see them and you tried to put it right  so he's got no right to treat you like this.

Tulisa: It's fine, honestly.

Fazer: No it's not. He's not treating my girlfriend like that.

Tulisa: Aww you're so sweet.

Fazer: Yeah well, I love you more than anything and anyone so no one's gonna treat you like shit, I promise you babe.

Tulisa: Anyway, forget about him, what do you fancy doing today?

Fazer: Cinema? There's a film I wanna see.

Tulisa: Cinema it is then!

Fazer: You go get yourself ready then.

Tulisa: I'll just go like this. It's only the cinema and no one's gonna see my clothes in the dark are they?

Fazer: True. We'll just go like this then.

Tulisa: Let's go then!

A couple of hours later, they were in the cinema and the film had just about finished. Fazer hadn't realised just how scary it was. It was in 3D so Tulisa spent most of the time cuddled up to Fazer for comfort.

Fazer: Aww you scared?

Tulisa: It's really freaky. I'm taking these glasses off.