Chapter 3.

A dew days later, Tulisa goes to see her ex boyfriend. His name is Cameron. She decides to confront him about the way he treated her. She goes to his house and doesn't even bother to knock on the door, she just kicks it down. She goes into the living room to reveal a very scared Cameron.

Tulisa: Yeah, I'd look like that as well if I were you!

Cameron: T, I..

Tulisa: To you, It's Tulisa.

Cameron: OK Tulisa, I..

Tulisa: Shut up and let me speak. This isn't a social call so it shouldn't take long! Did you really think you could just treat me like that and expect me to forget about it?

Cameron: I said I was sorry.

Tulisa: Yeah, you will be.

Cameron: What's that supposed to mean?

Tulisa: You'll see...

Cameron: Have you told anyone?

Tulisa: What business of that is yours?

Cameron: *repeating* Have you told anyone?

Tulisa: Yeah I have actually.

Cameron: Who?

Tulisa: My best mate.

Cameron: You stupid bitch! Do you realise what you've done? Your life will never be the same again you daft slag!

She goes to text Fazer but Cameron stamps on her phone and throws it out of the window. She thought she could handle him, but she is becoming scared. She can't let him see that though.

Cameron: Get undressed.

Tulisa: What?

Cameron: You heard.

Tulisa: How about no?

Cameron: Either you take your clothes off or I'll do it for you!

Tulisa: I'm not scared of you.

Cameron: Oh really?

Tulisa: Yeah.

Cameron: You will be scared in a minute.

Tulisa: Why's that then?

He threw her down on the sofa and started to kiss her. She felt physically sick. He undressed her and started to have sex with her. She tried to struggle and wriggle free but the more she did that, the more he hurt her.

Cameron: Stop struggling you silly cow. You're not going anywhere until I say you can.

Tulisa: ARGHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron: You can stop fucking screaming as well!

Tulisa: Shut up.

Cameron: Excuse me?

Tulisa: I said, shut up.

Cameron: Do you want this to turn nasty?

Tulisa: I'm not bothered.

Cameron: You're a cocky little bitch aren't you?

Tulisa: You should know that more than most.

Cameron: If you think you're getting out of here soon, you can forget it. You're gonna do what I say, when I say it!

With that last comment, she got him on the floor and whacked him over the head with a bat she'd found under the sofa.. He was knocked unconcious. She saw her chance and ran away as fast as she could. She had no choice but to run to Fazer.

Tulisa: Faze.

Fazer: Hey T, you OK?

Tulisa: Not really.

Fazer: Why?

Tulisa:  I saw my ex and erm, he threatened me into sex.

Fazer: The fucking twat! Are you OK?

Tulisa: *crying* Yeah I'll be fine, I'm just scared.

Fazer: Come on, let's get you home.

Tulisa: OK.

Fazer took Tulisa home and she asked him to stay for a few days, just until she was OK again. She didn't want to be on her own.

Tulisa: Faze, will you stay with me?

Fazer: Yeah course I will. I just wanna make sure you're OK!

Tulisa: You're such a good friend, you always have been.

Fazer: Yeah well, I just want the best for you T.

Tulisa: I'm gonna text Ny and see if she wants to come round for a bit.

Fazer: Alright, I'll go make you some food.

Tulisa: See, you know me inside out.

Tulisa texts her friend Ny to see if she wants to come round but she's working so she can't. She said she'll come round later on though.

Fazer: Is Ny coming round?

Tulisa: Nah she's working. She said she'll come round later though.

Fazer: OK. I made you beans on toast by the way.

Tulisa: Aw thank you!

Fazer: It's alright T. I was gonna get myself something, is that alright?

Tulisa: Yeah of course! Help yourself.

Fazer: Thanks.

Fazer made himself a sandwich and Tulisa finished her food. She started watching a  movie and she fell asleep. Fazer carefully picked her up and took her upstairs to bed. She was still fully clothed  but he didn't want to scare or upset her by changing her so he left her fully clothed in bed. He pulled the covers up over her and left her to sleep.