★ our little memories ★

part 1: the disease & our reporters

The familiar music of the news blared before the reporter fixed his papers and looked forward, ready to start his record with his microphone. Min, Diana and Shotaro were sat at the back as they watched him, Xiaojun hiding his face in slight embarrassment.

"Breaking News! Here, in Chogiville, a disease has been spreading rapidly. So far, the origins haven't been detected, although, it is being rumoured to have come from a male who was being stupid and messing around with potions in a lab with their dog," Sungchan's eyes narrowed towards Xiaojun, the male avoiding his gaze before he continued his record. "The scientists at ChogiLab are trying their hardest to find a possible cure, medicine or vaccine for this. Apart from that, stay say, and stay away from anyone who seems more hyper than usual and screams a lot. Your Reporter Jung Sunghan, ready to give you the news."

"Damn, well done Xiaojun look what you caused," Shotaro said.

"Ok in my defence there was no sign saying I wasn't allowed to enter," Xiajun responded.

Min scoffed as she crossed her legs and leaned forward. "So the big red sign saying 'Do Not Enter' and the red tape around it wasn't enough?"

"...nO."

Sighing heavily, Sungchan shot daggers at Twenty, who was currently being laughed at by Chan and Min, Xiaojun enjoying the fact he wasn't the centre of attention with the virus.

"Hello, yes I am back at it again with more Chogitea. I'm here to report that we now have a variant of the Xiaorona virus, the person who named the Xiaorona virus is now naming the variant Twentypos. Currently, we do not have any updates on what type this variant is, but to sum it up, it is very very dangerous and worse than Xiaorona. Look out for anyone who is making a lot of Typos through their texting and speech. This is all for now, I am Jung Dungcham, always ready to report the Chogitea."

"Twenty we better stay away from you before we get Twentypos," sneered Chan as he dodged Twenty's paper ball that went flying.

"Surprised Min hasn't gotten Twentypos yet seeing how much time you two spend together," remarked Xiaojun.

"My inner English teacher could never. Besides, papa would correct every single word I say or Typos I make, so the chances are slim," she revealed proudly. "Twenty sucks to be you!"

"Sucks to be me," scowled Sungchan. "We can't leave anyone alone without adult supervision overwise this happens."