★ twenty's kids ★

Sighing, Min headed towards her papa who was standing in from of the dressing table, looking at himself in the mirror reflection until he noticed his daughter approaching him with a stressed look on her face.

"Moonmin, you look tired. What happened?" he asked her before pulling her into a hug to comfort her obviously upset state.

She hugged him back before she looked up at him. "Papa, why do I need to find x and y in maths?" she asked him, clearly annoyed.

Doyoung stroked her soft long hair and sighed. "Don't get me started." He rolled his eyes before smiling at her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Min moved away from the hug and looked her papa dead in the eye. "Why do I," she started as she slapped her hand over her chest. "Need to find x and y when they wouldn't do the same if I went missing?"

Doyoung quirked his eyebrow a bit before pitying the female and patting her head, knowing that maths was the reason she kept complaining recently.

"Like ok I'm sorry your parents didn't love you and you got lost and they aren't looking for you but x and y need to learn that not everyone is their parent that we're always going to try and find them," Min rambled on before puffing out her cheeks with an eye roll and crossing her arms.

Doyoung caressed her arm and tried to cheer her up. "Don't beat yourself up over it too much. Maths is forever shit and confusing. Just survive as much as you can."

Suddenly, a wild Taeil appeared as he burst through the doors. "Hey baby, hey bub! Twenty is in serious distress and needs help with something so I suggest you quickly come downstairs with me."

. . . . .

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE HELP ME NAME THE KIDS!" screamed Twenty for the nth time as he sat on the sofa, looking like a distressed diva from a film.

He, Min, Doyoung, Taeil, Kun and Renjun was sitting on the sofas, trying to help Twenty with the task of naming his kids. They had asked him if he truly was pregnant, and he was sure it was twins, so he turned to the wise ones for help, plus Min for emotional support.

"We are but your picky ass won't listen," scoffed Kun as he wrapped his cardigan around him.

"Well they aren't good enough," scoffed Twenty.

"As if you can make any better names," retorted Renjun.

"When Taeho thought he was pregnant he asked for help in naming the kids you suggested Hentai for the male twin and Pussy for the female twin," Min recalled. "Thankfully, Taeho was just constipated or something."