★ dead server ★

"Uncle Markie, this place is becoming too dead," complained Min, receiving a pat on the head.

"I know Min, but what could we do?" responded the male.

The two had gone out to a café together since there wasn't much else to do.

"Chogiville used to be so alive, and now it feels like it's a graveyard," sighed Min and she sipped her drink.

She wasn't wrong about that. The place did seem like a graveyard; quiet and melancholic.

Then, Mark decided to make a suggestion. "Let's have a walk around the village and see if anyone else is alive to talk to!"

The female stood up and stretched her arms. "Sure. Better than sitting here and looking at the birds wrestling with each other."

"As we walk, why don't you come up with a story? Or something you could fake or a drama you could start for Choginews."

"I can try."

So, they started walking slowly along the roads as Min used all her brain juices to come up with a story.

"It was silent in Chogiville. Everything had died down, no noise, no life."

*cue tumbleweed rolling by on the road*

"This reminds me of Moomin valley-" realised Mark as Min continued her seemingly relatable story about the dead place. 

"The residents were all hushed, no words were exchanged, no laughter nor fights. Where could the lively villagers of Chogiville have gone off to? The area was barren, no crack headedness to lift the mood."

"Dang this is saddening," Mark sighed as they crossed the road to walk to the park, not bothering to check left and right since everyone was gone. 

How did they disappear? mAgIc . Or, let's ask our lovely Chogi Hoes why they aren't alive. Comment down your excuses 🤠

"Suddenly, there was a small hint of life as small voices could be heard as they walked down the streets with bags in their hands. It was Mark and Min, who wanted to try and forget about the fact that their village was slowly dying. slowly, but painfully."

Jake, formerly known as Forkie had overheard Min speaking as he sipped his drink in a judgemental way, looking the two up and down. "um, fishys?"

"More little sparks of life as Jake and Yanna join the duo while they walk along the empty streets."

"What is Min doing?" questioned Yanna.

"Narrating the dead village disease so she can make a fake report on the news over it," Mark told them as Min continued.

"A bit of chatter. It may not seem like much, but that was all they could produce for the time being. It was a start. But how long could Mark and Min try to revive the village? how much more hope could they fake for their home before they all drifted and became strangers?"

"Dang Min no need to go this hard, you're making me sad now," whined Yanna before she hugged the female by the waist.

Mark suddenly gave out a loud gasp and covered his mouth before pointing at Min. "It's official. Min is secretly the Moomin Valley narrator. But damn these narrations-"

"Moonmin the Moomin Valley narrator," announced Min proudly.

"At this point, if people don't come alive I will just camp out in my bar. Adios amigos," announced Jake before he shimmied away.

"You know what? Fuck this."

Yanna pulled out her phone and started an Instagram live before handing the phone to a confused Mark for him to record. Yanna swept her hair back before walking towards Min, who stared back at her with a confused look. There were already thousands of viewers, including the Chogiville residents, who were going crazy with the comments.

"Yanna? What are you-"

"Fuck matching profile pics and usernames, I want us to have matching surnames."

She pulled out a small velvet box from her pocket got down on one knee before looking up at Min, who looked at the female with a shocked expression.

"Minyoung Kim, will you have a matching surname with me, make me the happiest woman and marry me?" She opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

Min stood there with a hand over her mouth, unable to form words. The comments went crazy, even Mark started whooping and jumping up and down.

"YES OR YES MINNIE!" he shouted.

And as soon as he said that, the Neos and Chogi Kids appeared out of every hiding spot imaginable; the trees, the drains, tops of buildings, breaking down doors and windows, flying down, all sorts. They all got into rows as they all started singing and dancing to 'Yes or Yes' by TWICE, surrounding the two females and the cameraman Mark.

"CHOOSE JUST ONE HURRY UP YES OR YES?" they chanted.

"YES!" exclaimed Min as Yanna placed the ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her.

The crowd went: W I L D

"AHHHH"

"THEY KISSED OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"MINYANNA SUPREMACY"

"TAEIL OUR BABY'S GROWN UP NOW," wept Doyoung proudly.

"NO GRANDKIDS YET-"

Min and Yanna broke the kiss with a furiously blushing Min who looked at Taeil and screamed.

"DAAD! NOT YET-" 

"SHE SAID NOT YET SO THERE WILL BE KIDS COMING SOON!" screeched Taeho.

"WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT-"

"I mean, why not~" sang Yanna, making the crowd go crazy on the streets.

This was so random- but let's hope me writing these questionable little things helps me improve my writing in any way-