★ min's mafia era★

Jake had decided to only allow the Chogiville residents to ender his bar, La Signora since he would be able to force them to clean up after their mess. That specific day, Jeno and Min had arrived in together, both dressed fancily as they waved to the bartender. They sat down at the counter and ordered their drinks.

"Can I get something moderately strong?" requested Min, fixing her top.

Jake passed her a smile. "Yes of course!" He handed over a glass of Flor de Cana. "Here you go, this is a type of rum, should taste great."

She thanked him and watched Jeno get his usual extremely strong alcoholic drinks.

A few more people entered through the front doors of the bar; Doyoung, Yoon and Beomgyu. They greeted each other and Min went over to hug her papa but was stopped in her tracks when Doyoung gave her a stern look.

"Who allowed you to wear that sweetie?" he asked.

"You did," she replied. "Isn't it cute?"

"As cute as it is you shouldn't be so revealing at the club," he scolded her.

"Papa I look and feel good for once let me enjoy plEaSe. Also, this calls for a bit of acting- I NEED SOMEONE TO ACT AS A CUTE GUY HERE WITH ME!"

"I'll do it," offered Yoon, since he didn't have anything better to do.

"Wait what about Taehyun?" asked Beomgyu.

"Are you cheating on your boyfriend?" questioned Jeno

"IT'S ACTING I'M AN ACTRESS," defended Min before she quickly leaned against the counter and started acting, starting by pulling a sweet face as she faced Yoon.

"So, what's your name cute guy?" she asked, honey, dripping from her voice.

Yoon, who was clueless, looked around before pointing at himself. "Who, me?"

The female chuckled and smirked. "Yes, you. Who else?"

He quickly gathered himself as he joined in with her act. "I'm yoon. How about you, pretty girl?"

"Minyoung, Min for short," she curtly replied as she swirled around her drink in the glass.

"what's a beautiful girl like you doing here?" he asked her as he slightly moved closer, making Doyoung, Beomgyu and Jeno hitch their breath.

"Nothing much, just looking for some fun. You?"

"I broke up with this girl and I need someone strong to hold me up," revealed Yoon, with a hint of sorrow in his voice.

"That's it I'm calling Taehyun," announced Doyoung as he pulled out his phone.

"PAPA NO I'M ACTING. Watch and learn from a professional actress papa," she told him before she returned to her role.

"A glass of alcohol should lift your mood," Min responded as she slid over a drink to him.

"Damn Min," Jeno let out in awe, watching his niece working her magic.