★ disney night ★

"MY BUTT HURTS," shrieked Minghao to no one in particular, his back hunched.

He was wandering the halls of the mansion as he looked for someone to complain to. However, he was taken aback once he heard loud screams of incoherent lyrics being sung in the karaoke room. He opened the door and was blasted with two hyperactive teens yelling into microphones.

Taeho was leading as he sang first. "INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOWN!"

Anne joined him to harmonise. "INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOOOWN!"

"What the fuck is going on?" questioned Min as she tried fixing up her failing bun, initially giving up as she used a hair claw to secure her hair in place.

"DISNEY KARAOKE," quickly hollered back Anne.

"I'M MOTHERFUCKING DYING THIS CHAIR IS HURTING MY ASS AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT," Minghao continued complaining.

When he realised none of them knew which chair he was referring to, he left the room and came back dragging a large, heavy chair before sitting down on it and stomping his feet.

"He acts worse than Min when she's on her period," commented Taeho, receiving a nasty eye glance by the said female.

Min smacked the male's arm. "Bitch I'm the most normal here, some people here crave murder and I just wish for this dAMN HOUSE TO COME ALIVE."

"Ok ok geez don't assassinate my arm," Taeho muttered.

"nO BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHOGI REPORTERS ARE SUFFER WE ARE LACKING TEA AND DRAMA," the female spoke quickly and over-dramatically.

"I HATE THIS I WILL STAB SOMEONE," kept complaining Minghao.

"He acts like a grumpy old man," snickered Anne before dodging the flying shoe Minghao threw at her.

"Chair pillow?" Min suggested to the Chinese male, deciding to help him.

In return, she received an aggressive, "I DON'T HAVE."

"Just take a random pillow and sit on that," Min simply told him with a shoulder shrug.

"I'M  NOT GOANNANABAA WASET MR BLUE fRO My ASS."

At this point, Minghao was practically throwing out any words he could think of with different accents.

"I have no clue what Hao just said," admitted Min, looking at Taeho and Anne for help.

Anne simply remarked that "Twenty would understand that."

"It's the third wave of twentypos I see," Taeho noted down as he was typing up some stuff to send to the Chogi Lab Centre.

"HAOTYPOS," screamed Minghao.

"It only occurs when someone is extremely angry or raging. Write that down Taeho," Min instructed the elder.

"YESTH."

"Ok I think we've gone through every disney song in the past hour," declared Anne as she scrolled through her phone, pushing her long hair back.