★ death of jyp ★

Jyp was dancing around the place, not finding his boyfriend Sooman to talk to. He had talked to a few of the Neos and Chogi Kids, the ones who weren't going to threatened to break his knee caps, that is. He stumbled upon Jin who was in the theatre room, and he was getting up and stretching since the movie he was watching had finished. Jyp and Jin always got along together, so he decided to start a conversation.

"Ayo, Jin!" he called out, making the said male turn around his head and smile.

"Hey Jyp, you normally don't come around here. Need something?" politely asked Jin.

"Nah, just bored. Hey, I heard you wanted to become a trainee in my company, and since I think you have potential, want to come over to the dance studio where I can teach you a few moves?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!"

If only Jin knew what he was getting himself into.

.

.

.

.

.

The speakers were blasting out 'Boom' by NCT Nightmare as Jin danced swiftly in the dance practice room. He was wearing a plain black baggy tee with cargo pants and black trainers, looking fine as always, even though he put zero effort into his outfit. Jyp was hella whipped for the dude, but alas, he would get jailed if he thought of hitting upon the teen. He suddenly started feeling anger boil inside him for no reason as he watched the younger with a sinister look. As the chorus arrived, Jin slightly stumbled over his own feet and almost tripped, so he took a moment to breathe, causing a wide grin to spread on Jyp's face as the music stopped. The younger male looked perplexed at the sudden action as he walked over to Jyp before coming to a halt.

They both heard a demonic screech from the corner of the dance room, the noise echoing around them before it grew silent and disappeared. They quickly whipped their heads around to see a fat-ass bat swoop past their faces. Jin let out a scream and ducked as the bat headed straight for them and opened its mouth to reveal its fangs, latching itself on Jyp's neck, but no sound came out of JYP. The younger boy covered his head and watched in horror and the bat detached itself from Jyp's neck and flew off, leaving blood trickling down his neck.

"What just happened?" breathed out Jin.

Before Jyp could reply, his eyes started turning a bright red and his mouth stretched out before two sharp fangs sprouted out in the place of his canines. A whirl of black dust swirled around Jyp and coated him in darkness before a loud BANG was heard and the dust dispersed into the surroundings. Jin let out a few strangled coughs before waving his hands in front of his face and gawping at Jyp. The man was wearing a white shirt with ruffles at the front, a black blazer with red borders around it and pointy black shoes, along with a top hat. 

"I- pfft-" Jin tried to hold back his laughter. Although vampires were meant to be freakishly handsome, Jyp looked like a recycled clown.

But his smile was replaced with a look of fright when Jyp bolted towards him and slammed him to the wall before digging his long pointy nails into Jin's forearm and his fangs sunk deep into Jin's bare neck. The poor boy's skin became pale as he was unable to say anything, feeling the blood slowly being sucked out of him. Jyp quickly let go as Jin sunk to the floor, two deep marks imprinted into his neck as blood trickled down his neck before magically disappearing when Jyp ran two fingers over the marks. The pain was still there, but it was bearable.