★ min's preggy scare ★

A newly radiant sun stepped forth from the springtime, wrapping them in the warmth and brilliant rays. The sky was a shocking sapphire colour with the softest accents of soft, white clouds floating freely in the sky as a sudden bird would suddenly swoop down. The hills at the park rolled on for miles as the little bunnies and cats ran freely, not a care in the world. The trees stood tall with their thick trunks and lush emerald leaves, which swayed as the occasional breeze of wind picked up to cool them down. On one of the hills stood the largest and oldest willow tree, where the voices of people laughing and having fun was heard from under its slender, oval-shaped clumps of leaves.

An extra-large checkered picnic blanket was on the rich grass with platters and drinks laid out with six people sitting, four teens and two adults. A sudden gust of air made them giggle as their hair flew in all directions, luckily for the two girls, their hair was blown towards their faces, pushing their locks of hair back. They all went silent, appreciating the small gathering in the countryside. The picnic became an extended moment to enjoy the playful light and soft grass, to let their eyes appreciate the sunny beauty of dandelions and buttercups.

"Honestly, the fact this place is just 30 minutes away from our crack-filled village is quite surprising," exclaimed Twenty.

"Thank you so much dad and uncle Mark for bringing us here!" happily spoke Taeho as he gave his dad, Jaehyun and uncle Mark a hug, making them chuckle.

Jaehyun responded, "Don't thank us, Minnie here was the one who practically begged us to come here!"

"But why so suddenly?" asked Cess.

"Something you want to tell us Min?" asked Mark with a smirk, a devious plan ready in his head.

"Well, apart from Twenty's newly discovered kinks I don't think I have anything. I just wanted to spend time with you guys!" she exclaimed, unaware of Mark's idea. 

Twenty huffed and stood up, making Min get up as well. "Min, we do not talk about that."

"Aw, why not dear Number? It's not like everyone doesn't know about you and Jeffrey," replied Min teasingly.

"Oi, where's the Oppa?" scoffed Twenty with his arms crossed.

"As if I'd call you Oppa. And as if I'd call anyone Unnie," sniggered Min.

"But you call Yanna Unnie though," added Taeho, making her go scarlet.

"We don't talk about thAt," she said as she fiddled with the fabric of her short jumpsuit.

"But there is something we should talk about," said Mark as he stood up and walked over to Min, before placing his hand on her head. "I know what you wanted to tell us."

"Eh- Min is there something you need to tell us?" asked Jaehyun.

"No-"

"You're pregnant."

Cess aggressively choked on her drink as she started hitting her chest. "What?"

"MIN- PREGNANT?" yelled Taeho as he slapped his chest and pointed an accusing finger. "You, an innocent, sweet child, doing the dirty dance with YANNA?"

"NO NO, I NEVER EVEN WENT NEAR HER-" protested Min.

"Minnie, don't deny it, we know you're pregnant with Yanna's kid," spoke Mark calmly, making the female go red in embarrassment.

"How could an innocent child, like you, do it with Yanna, an aggressive, horny bitch?" exasperated Twenty. "Min, how are you still walking? Are your legs ok-"

"I DIDN'T DO IT WE ONLY KISSED I'M STILL A VIRGIN UNCLE MARK DON'T LIE-"

"It's Chogiverse, anything could happen," shrugged Jaehyun.

"UNCLE JAE I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE-"

"So are we concluding Min is the Virgin Mary now?" said Cess as she collected herself. "Well, congrats Min, what are you naming the kid? How many are you having? When are they due?"

"CESS!" screamed Min.

"Do your parents know?" asked Jae, joining in on the teasing as he understood what Mark was doing.

"I'm not pregnant," whined Min as she stomped her feet and plonked down on the grass. 

"Oh yeah, I already told Taeil Hyung and he's coming!" cheerfully declared Mark, making Min sharply turn her head to look at him.

"Uncle Mark, are you HIGH? I'm not even pregnant, he's going to freak out oh no," she said,  but before she could grab her things and run Taeil was headed their direction and he was looking at Min with an unreadable expression, making her worried.

"Minyoung Kim," he said.

"DadImtellingyouunclemarkframedmeimnotreallypregnantididnthavesexwithyannaimnotthevirginmarypleasedontdisownmeorkickmeoutimnotpregnantipromiseimstillavirginpleasepleaseplease-" she rambled on.

"Woah Woah, calm down sweetheart," he said as he rubbed her shoulder to calm her down. "Mark never told me anything about you being pregnant, and even if you were me and your papa wouldn't have a problem with it as long as there was consent," he explained before stroking her hair.

"But dad that's not the point~" she whined as she hugged Taeil." I'm not pregnant uncle Mark is lying and making things up."

"What about the pregnancy test?" he inquired as he pulled out his phone. The rest didn't say anything but just watched with the occasional little comment.

"What pregnancy test I never took one-" started Min before the photo of a test was shoved in her face. She moved the phone away and took a look at it. "It's not even mine dude you probably went on google and looked for a test or something-"

"No no,   you can't deny it, Minnie, you're pregnant. End of."

"Hey, at least I and Min can be preggy besties together," concluded Taeho as he stood up and hugged Min.

"When were you, pregnant mister? Last time I checked you were the top between you and Jie," said Jaehyun as he pulled a face.

"No dad I was fucked by the air remember?" said Taeho as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uncle Mark and Taeho, can you lay down on the grass vertically please?" asked Min.

"Sure, but why?" asked Mark as he did what Min requested. The said girl signalled for Cess to come forward and to go behind Taeho as she stood behind Mark.

"Huh? What are you two doing-"

Both girls pushed hard at the two males as they went tumbling and rolling down the big hill, somehow unable to stop.

"HAVE FUN DOWN THERE!" yelled Cess.

"AND I'M NOT FUCKING PREGNANT YOU LITTLE SLUT-"

"YES, THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!" 

Twenty decided to start dancing to "Rollin" by Brave Girls and Jaehyun just stayed sitting on the picnic blanket, watching the chaos as he drank his milk.