★ welcome ★

They both smiled at each other before Minyoung tapped her mic and spoke.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to..."

"KEEPING UP WITH THE CHOGIS!"

Jaehyun and Minyoung yelled together as the theme song played in the background.

*DINK DONK BABY DON'T STOP, IMMA BOUT TO RAISE THE ROOF*

"I'm your host, Jung Jae!"

"And I'm Kim Min!"

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Doyoung sighed as he watched the two doing their work. "They're at it again, aren't they?" he said as he leaned on Taeil's shoulder.

"Shh let them have fun," replied Taeil and he watched the two.

"Why my husband though?" complained Taeyong as he sat next to them.

"They get along really well, just let them. Plus, they're earning a ton of money from this show Min started," responded Taeil.

"Sounds like our Min alright," chuckled Doyoung before they went quiet and continued watching.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"And together we'll guide you through our chaotic lives at the Chogiville, a special area where there's tea within the residents every day!" said Jae brightly.

He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows confused and turned to his niece, Min. "Wait, should we introduce everyone?"

Min blinked and crossed her arms. "Uncle Jae, do you think we have time to introduce over 45 characters with such a tight schedule?"

"Then how will the viewers know-" he started.

To which Min explained, "We'll introduce whoever is involved at the beginning of the episode, simple."

"The show will air whenever there's any drama, so stay tuned for any upcoming juicy secrets the residents of Chogiville have!" Jae exclaimed.

"For now, sit back and get ready to get confused, because what's a show without getting confused?" added Min.

"They will? How much more confused?" asked Jae.

"Think of 'Pretty Little Liars', but even more confusion and plot twists."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●