★ jungwoo's explanation ★

Min spotted Jungwoo from the corner of her eye and ran up to him, who was speaking to Taeil and Doyoung in the music room. They were discussing some new unreleased songs they were producing and correcting bits from them. Originally, they were meant to produce the songs for the Chogi Kids stage performance that was going to come up, but they decided they were going to make a mini album instead for themselves and work on the kids' album later. Doyoung and Taeil were harmonising on the bridge and stopped when they saw Min follow after Jungwoo.

"Hey bub, what's up?" asked Doyoung as he patted her head.

"I have a question!" she announced. "I went and asked Twenty but his answer didn't make sense so I was looking around to ask someone, but couldn't find anyone. Until I spotted uncle Woo and then you two!"

"Uh oh, if she asked Twenty and he told her something weird it means it's something serious or not very kid-friendly," Taeil sighed before taking a sip of water from his bottle.

"Go ahead," encouraged Jungwoo.

"What does it mean in a fan-fiction when a character says 'I'm coming?'" she asked curiously.

Taeil choked on his water, and it went up to his nose. The words somehow seemed to echo across the walls of the room, as Doyoung blinked and tried to process what his daughter had said. Jungwoo also looked stunned as to the sudden question. All three of them just blatantly stared at the young female who stood in front of them. She looked back with innocent eyes as she waited for an answer, and when she didn't get one, she scanned their faces to try and read their shocked expressions.

The eldest started chuckling and turned to his lover. "I'm telling her."

"NO!" immediately yelled Doyoung. "TAEIL NO."

"Why~," asked Taeil in a teasing way.

"Because she's just a child~" Doyoung replied.

They both started bickering over that and Min was left standing there, not knowing if she should stay or leave and find someone else to answer her question. Luckily, Jungwoo noticed her cluelessness and decided to answer the question for her. He sat down with her on the sofa and started explaining.

"Basically, character A is calling out to them to hurry up you know, and they're exclaiming that they're coming so that character A will wait for them."

Min took a few seconds to process the information before responding. "But when I asked Twenty he told me something else."

"Huh?" sharply questioned Jungwoo. "What did he say?"

"Well he made this weird wheezing-choking noise, then gave me this funny look and started giggling and waving his arms around before accidentally banging his head against one of the pillars whilst he tried to run away from me," she revealed all in one breath.

Jungwoo grinned slightly hearing this before shaking his head. "Twenty just doesn't know how to explain, that's why."

"If that's the case then, thank you for telling me!" Min told the male before she jumped up from the sofa and walked towards Doyoung and Taeil, hugged them each before skipping away happily, leaving them confused. They looked at Jungwoo who sat proudly on the sofa before sitting on either side of him.

"What did you tell her?" sharply questioned Doyoung.

"A lovely innocent perfect lie that she believed and will continue believing until someone brings it up again," huffed Jungwoo.