★ halloween disguise ★

Everyone was bored. There was legit nothing to do and everyone was dying. Quite a few Chogi Kids and Neo parents were all sitting around in the living room. The parents were sitting on the sofas and armchairs, whilst the kids were on beanbags or scattered around the floor, lying on each other and watching their phones. So, Yoon, being the crazy little shit he was, decided to get up and walk away. A few of them look up to see what he was doing and saw him return dressed in a spiky wig and clear plastic pants with a plain white tee. He dragged a piano out with him as well.

Jin choked on his water as the rest of the kids tried holding back their laughs before bursting into a fit of giggles, making the adults look up and laugh as well

"wAeEe kUrAeJi mOlLaERr~ I am Jay Why Pee~" Yoon sang before playing the piano with his leg.

Twenty decided to join in as he disappeared and reappeared with spiky hair, round glasses and wearing a neon blue ruffled suit. "L-S-M, aka Lee Sooman."

Yangyang and Beomgyu disappeared as well, returning dressed as Bang PD and YG as they started prancing around the place.

"AyO hITmAn BanG iNtROdUcEs."

"Yg In Yo ArEa~"

Everyone in the living room was already questioning their sanity, but this proved that none of them was normal.

Chenle decided to change it up a bit as he disappeared and reappeared as sssniperwolf, saying her common catchphrases and flicking his messy wig around on his head.

Yanna quickly jumped up and ran away before coming back dressed as Azzyland, with a black mop-looking wig on her head and tissues she stuffed down her shirt poking out of the bra she was wearing.

"DUDE-"

"You went a bit overboard on the stuffing-"

"No, last time I did this my tits looked very real," she answered back.

"Well, they don't today-" 

"MIN DRESS UP AS GLOOM PLEASEEE?"

"oH- why me- ok fine-" the girl said as she walked away and came back a few minutes later with a caramel brown, badly cut wig as she held a stuffed dog in her arms. "HaPpY DaY I'm gLoOoOoM~" she suddenly became embarrassed as she hid her face behind the stuffed toy.

"No you look fine~," said Yanna as they giggled and continued their act.

The rest joined in as Dami dressed as Mikasa and Johnny as Eren for god knows what reason. Jungwoo appeared as Ariana Grande and started singing a few of her songs before Kun joined who was dressed as Taylor Swift. Taeil shimmied next to them and started singing 'love you like a love song' since he was dressed as Selena Gomez. Then suddenly a wild Justin Bieber appeared.

"I get my peaches out in Georgia, yeah don't mind that shit~" sang Xiaojun. "I get my weed from California~"

"Oi there's kids here," scolded Hendery as he came back dressed as Ed Sheeran, the red wig on his head at a funny angle.

"Well, we have a bar where the kids run off to, Hansol's drugs which are produced and given out publicly, Jeno and his illegal alcohols, so mentioning weed it nothing-"

"Why do you look like a bag of Cheetos-" 

"Shush Yoon at least I don't look like a cheap Barbie doll-"

Yoon gasped. "Excuse you-"

Someone Moonwalked into the room, and started singing 'Billy Jean'. They lifted their hat and it was revealed to be Donghyuck.

"That actually looks really good-"

"If you had loved it should have put a ring on it~" sang Chan as he walked in wearing a slightly revealing outfit and a large-ass wig to look like Beyonce.

"Kevin would be in love with you," joked Yanna before she was shoved gently by Jiro. Min had quietly slipped away and changed quickly as she could not handle the stupidity everyone in the room was radiating. Chenle walked back into the room dressed as Hannah Montana and Beomgyu dressed as Dwayne Johnson.

Doyoung walked into the living room and rubbed his eyes before slapping his cheeks as he looked at his daughter for a response. "Sweetheart, am I going crazy?"

She went over and sighed before hugging her dad's waist. "Nope, everyone decided to dress up and have an early Halloween this year." She looked up at her dad before pointing an accusing finger. "Yanna forced me to be Gloom that YouTuber but I changed back." 

He stroked his daughter head as he watched his husband prancing around in heels, a wig and some dress. "Yep, that's my husband alright. For once you're not part of the mess."

"Can we go away somewhere else? They are being very weird-" before she could finish speaking, they both heard some people singing Disney songs at the top of their lungs.

Yangyang and Yanna were having an Ariel battle as Xiajun was dressed as Jasmine, dancing with Bella who was dressed as Belle (quite obvious). Hendery was spinning around in a long purple dress as his blonde wig was hitting people due to its length. Kun was snow white and some of them were singing random songs as the rest waltzed around the room. Taeil and Bella suddenly started fighting since they were both dressed as Belle.

"Papa, I don't feel well," dramatically spoke Min.

"Yeah, I don't either. Let's go out and get some ice cream, hm?" he asked as she nodded.

Some people entered wearing teacup and furniture outfits as Hyuck suddenly entered dressed as Moana. They all started singing 'be our guest' before quickly and very messily switching to 'who you are' their voices rising and falling as they acted silly and curtsied to each other and tried stepping on each other with their heels.

"They definitely had uncle Hansol's untested drugs. Or maybe some of uncle Jeno's new alcohols and wines he got from abroad."

"And how do you know about that?" asked Doyoung.

"I mean, doesn't everyone?"

"Ah, uh, well, you're right."

Doyoung quickly shielded Min's eyes as Taeil and a few others started shaking their tits and twerking in the large dresses. He linked arms with his daughter.

"So, cookies and cream ice cream-?"

"LET IT GOOOOOOOO~"

"LET IT GOOOOOOOOO~"

"CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE~~~"

"INTO THE UNKNOOWN~"

"INTO THE UNKNOOOWN~"

"INTO THE UNknOoOoOOoOoOooOoWN~"