★ minty out drinking ★

"I'm loneLyYyYyyYyYy Twenty wanna hang out?" Min asked in a sing-song way as she approached the male.

He, for once, wasn't doing anything crazy, getting into scandals or magically earning new kinks and making it on the front covers of the newspapers. He was peacefully on his laptop in his room when Min knocked gently on the door and entered without waiting for an answer. The male smiled at her before closing his laptop and getting off his bed, placing it on his table and walking towards her.

"Sure! Let's go!" he agreed.

Happily, Min linked arms with him and looked up at him. "Where you wanna go?"

"Death canal."

Min blinked at this answer before passing a smile. "To the lake near the park, it is!"

"Same thing sweetie," Twenty remarked as they headed out of the mansion.

There was a slightly chilly wind since it was autumn, but not too cold. They were wearing light jackets and their shoes crushed the newly fallen autumn leaves that had gathered and littered the pavements. Their rich hues of red, orange and yellow had coated the streets, and a few strong survivors were clinging onto the trees in thin layers, fluttering as the autumn wind picked up. The two walked along the deserted streets, looking around before Min stopped in front of the ice cream parlour and looked around the place with her cheeks puffed out and lips pouting.

"I crave ice cream. You want one?" she offered.

"Knowing how weak your immune system is, aren't you going to catch a cold? And won't uncle Doyoung say anything?"

"Nah it's fine. Now, what flavour do you want?"

"Mint chocolate of course!"

Both of them walked into the parlour as the bell above made a small tinkling noise, informing the owner that there were customers. Miya stopped chewing her gum and looked up from her nails before putting on a smile as she saw Min and Twenty approaching her.

"A bit chilly for ice cream you two, don't you think?" she asked them.

"Well, until you convert this place into the winter drinks for the season I'm going to get ice cream!" Min exclaimed happily. "One mint chocolate and one strawberry cheesecake, please!"

"Coming right up angels!"

They sat down at the tables before their orders arrived. Miya insisted that they didn't need to pay and shooed them out of her ice cream parlour with a bright smile. They walked back to the villa as they ate their desserts, giggling as they talked about anything that they could think of. When they were standing in front of the gates of the main house, Twenty checked his watch before realising something.

"Shoot, I have to go somewhere, you'll be fine alone won't you Min?"

"Yeah, it's fine! Have fun doing whatever," Min said, feeling a bit sad she'd have to go on a hunt to find someone to talk to. 

She waved off Twenty before pushing open the doors, walking into the house before turning to the living room. The first thing she witnessed was her parents cuddled up on the sofa in each other's arms, hearts in their eyes as they acted all adorable as they flirted with each other. Min sighed as she had seen this sight many times before, and her eyes averted their attention to Jaehyun, who walked in with a bored look on his face. His nose crinkled up at the lovey-dovey view.