★ cess's torture ★

It was just a casual day of Sian and Justin fighting, then suddenly flirting with each other, but suddenly their attention turned to the innocent and naive girl sitting on the couch minding her own business. She was scrolling through her phone with her right hand and her left hand was fiddling around with the fabric of her hoodie.

"The perfect victim," whispered Sian into Justin's ear.

"Let's target her," agreed Justin.

"Mission, bully and annoy and tease Cess is a go!"

 "Cess~" they called out.

 "Hmm ?" the girl hummed, looking up to the couple who had grins on their faces before they sat on either side of her.

Cess started feeling suspicious but asked them, "do you both need anything?"

Justin while smirking looked at her and started, "Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" 

Cess choked on-air as she looks over at Justin who just ats there smiling viciously. "W-what?"

"W-what?" Justin repeated, mocking her.

 She looked over at Sian to see him not minding any of this. "Control your boyfriend, Sian."

The latter just shrugged, making her scoff. "What are you both doing I swear-" 

 "I'm your boyfriend too, right ?" 

Cess choked for the second time, her eyes widening as she looked at Sian confused and surprised. "Sian. What?" 

 "Your boy... friend!" he said putting a gap between the boy and friend to symbolise what he meant. Cess just sat there for a second feeling like a clown before suddenly turning around to look at them.

"You're doing this on purpose, I just know it," she said looking stressed while Justin and Sian just sat there smirking and trying to hold in their laugh.

 While they were at it, Taeho walked into the room but stopped when he saw Cess looking annoyed whilst Justin and Sian looked like they were having the time of their life. 

 "What's going on-" 

 "Taeho!" Cess cried, running to him and hugging the male. 

Taeho just looked at her confused but still hugged her back as she (fake) cried into his shoulders 

"What happened Cess?" Taeho asked, actually concerned for the girl.

"Justin and Sian they are flirting with me out of nowhere," she said making a crying sound again.

Taeho just stared at her for a few seconds before saying, "that's it ?" making Cess look at him in shock.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SUFFERING HERE," she said while Taeho tried his best to not laugh.

He looked at the two boys who still sat there nonchalantly before looking back at her and sighing. Amidst this, Eleven walked into the room, stopping beside Taeho as he tried to decipher what was happening 

"Uhh, what's going on?" 

 "YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE FLIRTING WITH ME!" 

"They are WHAT?" Eleven said confused as he looked at his two boyfriends then looking back at the girl.

"Help me please," Cess said, pouting as she looked at Eleven hopefully.

He stayed silent for a bit before saying, "Uhh good luck sis." 

"WHAT?" she shrieked, making Taeho sigh as he grabbed her hand.

 "Alright I'm taking you away from 2shi," he said but before he could they both heard Sian scream.

"NOOO Cess ours, Cess pretty, Cess lovely Cess cutie, Cess ours~" he sang.

"Y'all seeing this shit?" Cess whined, "why am I the victim of Sian and Justin's flirting?" 

"Because I'm addicted," Sian said, making that funny lip bite face, which caused Cess to weep even more. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Justin went, " Hey Princess, can I be your prince?" 

 "What is this, I just breathed-"

"Got yourself in quite the pickle haven't you Cess," out of nowhere Kevin said going to the kitchen, taking a bag of chips before sitting on the counter to enjoy the drama. "all I can say to you Cess is good luck handling 2shi, I'm gonna go play Minju now so buh bye. Love you~" he said, walking away from the scene making the girl wail even more. 

"DON'T LEAVE ME!" 

 "Are you HTTPS? because without you I'm just :/" Justin said, signalling Sian to hold up the large cardboard that had the phrase written on it. He found amusement in teasing the girl, who looked like she was gonna pass out at any moment now. "Did you just come out of the oven? because you're hot," he continued earning a stressed groan from Cess.

"I'm suffering from all of this," she said as she fake fainted into Taeho's arms.

"Sorry for flirting with you we just thought we could have some fun with you," Justin said not being able to hold it in anymore as he and Sian giggled.

"I swear one day I'll go bald from how much y'all annoy me and stress me."