★ yanna vs yuta: ice ice baby ★

Minghao suddenly ran into the room holding onto his nose, making the people stop their conversations and look at the male who frantically waved his free arm.

"Guys my nose is bleeding," he said.

"How did this happen?" asked Min as she sat up since she was laying on top of Yanna.

To which Minghao replied, "I banged my nose against the door."

Mark and Min looked at him with serious concern before Mark answered.

"clean up the blood and don't look up."

"I look up to god though," replied the Chinese male.

Yuta snorted as he shook his head at the male. "Hao not the time for that."

The Chinese male suddenly ran to the nearest bathroom and grabbed a bunch of tissue, stuffing it up to his nose.

Min stood up and went a bit close. "You shouldn't do that- lean forward and put ice on the bridge of your nose."

"Won't that freeze your blood though? And make it worse?" asked Mark.

"I don't know I just read that," responded the female with a shrug.

"That's only if it's too serious," said Mark.

Yuta had a different response. "Wouldn't that burn though?"

"no one said to shove the ice up your nose- cover the ice in a cloth and put it on your nose bridge," spoke Min.

"No, like even if you put it on the skin, it'll burn right?" questioned Yuta.

"WHERE AM I GOING TO GET ICE FROM WHERE'S THE ICE?" screamed Minghao as he ran around the place.

"IT'S IN THE KITCHEN!" yelled back Beomgyu from the kitchen as he searched for a snack. "IN THE FREEZER." Minghao ran towards the kitchen upon hearing that.

Yanna realised what Yuta said and scoffed before yelling back. "WELL ITS ICE OFC ITS SUPPOSED TO MELT DUMBASS."

"DONT GIVE ME A SCIENCE LESSON YANS I LEARNED THIS SHIT IN SCHOOL," shouted back Yuta as he stood a distance from the female.

"BITCH ITS LEGIT ICE IT M E L T S," she replied, spacing out each letter.

"EVEN A KINDERGARTENER KNOWS THAT-"

"Aight I tried washing my nose and choked," replied Minghao as he came back with ice.

"Did you blow bubbles with the water or inhale it-?" asked Min.

"...maybe-"

"I KNOW IT MELTS BUT IT'LL STILL BURN I'M NOT DUMB!" screamed back Yuta as he waved his hands around.

"IF UR SKIN IS HOT, IT MELTS FASTER," Yanna replied as she stood up.

"NO YANS THE ICE WILL BE COLD BUT IT'LL BURN BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MELT IMMEDIATELY, IT'LL STILL BE COLD YOU CAN'T BE HEATING YOURSELF JUST TO PUT A FUCKING ICE CUBE ON YOUR FACE."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT BURNING MEANS. THAT MEANS ITS COLD," tried reasoning Yanna.

"Y'ALL IT'S JUST ICE CALM DOWN IT'S FROZEN WATER," shouted Minghao trying to calm them down.

"THE SENSATION FEELS LIKE A BURN HAVE YOU NEVER PUT ICE ON YOUR SKIN BEFORE?" questioned Yuta in frustration.

"NO, I EAT IT."

"HOW THE FUCK WILL ICE HURT YOU IT'S ICE," screamed Beomgyu as he overheard their conversation.

To which Yanna agreed. "EXACTLY."

"TRY PUTTING IT ON YOUR SKIN AND FEEL THE BURN," suggested Yuta in a pissed tone.

"UNCLE YUTA YOU MAKE NO SENSE."

To which Yuta responded, "IT BURNS THE SKIN OK? Y'ALL SHOULD TRY PUTTING ICE CUBES ON YOUR SKIN."

Yanna's temper had already flown to the sky. "NO, IT DOESN'T IT MAKES UR SKIN COLD MAYBE IT'S JUST YOU."

"IT BURNS FOR THE FIRST 10 SECONDS THEN IT GOES AWAY," added Minghao to try and stop them.

"THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE USED TO THE FEELING AND CAN TOLERATE IT," snapped back the Japanese, wanting to strangle them all.

"NOT LITERALLY- IT'S ICE YES BUT THE FEELING FEELS LIKE A BURN," explained Yanna. 

"Y'ALLS SKIN BURNS? IT'S ICE NOT FIRE!" screeched Beomgyu with a mouthful of chips.

"IT DOESNT NEED TO BE FIRE TO BURN," Yuta was about to throw his hands until Mark held him back.

"MOTHERFUCKER ARE YOU A MYTHICAL CREATURE WITH SOME KIND OF POWER?" questioned Minghao in an annoyed tone, his nose finally stopping its continuous bleeding.

"ICE IS FROZEN WATER," stated Yanna.

"YES BUT IT'S COLD, THE TEMPERATURE MAKES IT HAVE A DIFFERENT SENSATION THAN WATER WHEN IT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH YOUR SKIN," started shrieking Yuta as he pulled his hair.

Min and Mark sat and watched with amused looks on their faces.

"I KNOW THAT," exasperated Yanna, feeling the willpower to fight slowly leave her.

"THEN HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT FEELS LIKE A BURN?" wondered Yuta out loud.

"CUZ IVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT," the female screeched back, sounding like a mix of a dolphin and a pterodactyl. (spelt that right on the 1st go :D)

"THEN EXPERIENCE IT. DON'T BE IN DENIAL" encouraged Yuta in a pissed and sarcastic voice.

The female didn't care and put her middle finger up. "I DON'T HAVE ICE."

"MAKE IT."

"I'M TOO LAZY!"

"THEN THAT SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM, MY DEAR NIECE," ended Yuta with his jaw set at a stubborn angle.

"And the winner of this fight is Nakamoto Yuta!" announced Beomgyu happily.

But his happiness didn't last long as he saw Yuta and Yanna send him daggers with their eyes, and he made a run for the stairs, a way to find Taehyun Kang.

.

.

.

bitches I be working hard to satisfy your asses and aLL I'M ASKING FOR IS APPRECIATION AIGHT- GIVE ME BEST AUTHOR AWARD IDC IF IT'S AFTER CHENLE OR SUNGCHAN IDC JUST GIVE ME BEST AUTHOR AWARD.

love you all <3