★ doil's fight ★

A peaceful afternoon, until Jeno, Doyoung and Taeil burst into the living room, talking loudly. The three didn't realise there was someone at home, so proceeded with their conversation.

"No, because I didn't know that the snake was venomous so I picked it up just to take it outside," explained Taeil. Jeno just stood there and watched as the two argued.

"So? That little thing could've bitten you and lord knows what would've happened to you," bickered back Doyoung as he quickly scanned the room before crossing his arms at Taeil.

"Awee was my love worried for me?" Taeil cooed, to which he got an eye roll in return. "Don't give me that look you lil twink-"

"I- SIR-"

"TWINK DOYOUNG ERA!" yelled Jeno, which earned a pissed look from the said male.

"JENO SHUSH."

"ok sorry twi- I mean Doyoung Hyung," Jeno said, trying to stifle his laughs.

Doyoung turned to Taeil and the male raised his hands. "Your behaviour said it, not me," he stated.

"DOESN'T MATTER!" huffed Doyoung.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME-" responded Taeil in the same voice.

"I CAN IF I WANT TO."

Jeno watched the fight, feeling dumbfounded. "What do I do-"

"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS," yelled Taeil.

Doyoung gave his signature bunny smile. "No."

Min was in her room and could hear their mumbles growing louder, so she decided to leave her room to see what was happening. The second she opened her door she felt like she'd stepped into a war zone.

"What did I miss-"

"I'm leaving the house," announced Doyoung as he headed for the door.

Min sighed as she watched her parents. "Not this again you two."

"I swear to god you better not-" threatened Taeil, to which Doyoung only gave a teasing smile in return.

"Why are papa and dad fighting?" asked Min as she looked at Jeno for a response.

"Jeno doesn't you dare tell her," warned Doyoung, to which Jeno ignored and briskly walked over to her and whispered everything to her. She choked after hearing about her parents' petty fighting. Jeno then magically disappeared to fight Hansol for killing his horse in Minecraft; another petty duo.

Taeil gave his lover an annoyed look, which Doyoung quickly caught up to and responded with, "no kisses and hugs for you."

Taeil was shocked at this. "But I- you can't do that-"

"Yes I can," stubbornly replied Doyoung with a smile.

"All this happened because dad called papa a twink and because papa shouted at dad," sighed Min as she leaned on the doorframe, not knowing what to do. She turned to Taeil. "Dad, your old, admit it. There's no point in fighting with papa."